What's Next for Archnemesis Modifiers - Part 3 (and list of modifiers)

please ... do something with Headhunter ( and fast ! )
Chris also said in the previous post - part 2 - that they didn't want HH to lose its power .
There are MANY ppl that mostly enjoy mapping and farming etc with HH in this game each league ... including myself
Last edited by MYMeBriZeiS on May 21, 2022, 2:43:25 AM
"
Incendiary
Ignites on Hit
All Damage with Hits can Ignite
25% increased Ignite Duration
300% increased Ignite Damage
+75% to Fire Resistance
60% less Duration of Ignites on Self

Pretty sure I got hit by a pack of mage skellys with this mod in my first t1 map in sshc that ignite could have killed uber sirus 6 times over. If this is what you want the gameplay to be like count me out.
For the love of Wraeclast, please nerf, modify, or remove the invulnerable Lightning totems. It completely ruins gameplay with you running instead of being able to fight the Rare monster. I'd rather just run away compelely now whenever those towers spawn up (at their insane spawn rate)
Yea Im sorry to say but archnemesis on rares are just crap right now.
Like some of the lower mods more or less bricks some builds and even the super rare ones like Kitava touched or Innocence Touch feel super-unrewarding (compared to the actual archnemesis mob u built urself).
Like with my EA Ballista Build I just skip every incendiary and flameweaver mob I find cause its just not worth killing them comparing to skip em, complete the map and go for next map.
And you really cant boost the reward of those "lowly" mods either due too how normal the mod is.
I would tbh just remove most of the defensive mods that affect certain types of damage, things that bricks builds etc.
Ailment imune and high resistance mobs should just not exist since they only lead to skipping them.
Comparing em to Archnemesis Season where I knew a GREAT loot recipie was behind one of those mobs these mobs have such a low chance of good rewards I just skip em.
"
Nightstone13 wrote:
These mods are fine... they just need to be incrementally applied.

10% of value on map level 1 up to 100% at map level 16.

Non of these mods should exist in acts... PERIOD!

IF YOU CANNOT PLAY WITH A TABULA AND JUNK GEAR IN A LEVEL 1 MAP THE GAME IS BROKEN.

NS

I would say "4 Link + Junk Gear". For me, having Tabula Money at the start of league is a rarity.
what the hell is that nemesis mod that keeps making me lose a crap tonne of health every time i use whirling blades to dash around? thats really starting to piss me off.

wondering if i would get the same effect if i used leap slam?

for what its worth im using a support gem that makes the skill consume health instead of mana. it would really piss me off more if it would drain all my mana without the lifetap support, with this nemesis mod on me. then i'd be a sitting duck. but i havent tested that out yet.

edit: looks like its some kind of poison vines that does 10% of damage to health every time i try to break out of it. almost as lame as effigy.
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on May 28, 2022, 4:41:34 PM
What a crock of shit! Magically turned the funnest game ever into the worst game. Whenever its noticed that players are actually enjoying the game, developers screw the whole goddamn thing up. Sounds like none of the feedback / rage whatever you call it was ignored and we are going to continue with the shit mods that MOST players hate, Rant over
And by the way,, nerfing the drop rate of the two items that actually gave players besides streamers and hardcore players a chance to enjoy the game!!! WHY WHY WHY WHY???? Retarded.
What's next for Archnemesis modifiers?
REMOVE THAT BULLSHIT FROM THE GAME!
I didn't play Archnemesis League. I've gotten through Sentinel League to the end game not knowing why there were times I couldn't damage an enemy at all or why their health was back at 100%, 2 seconds after nearing 0. I actually thought these issues were bugs. I couldn't imagine doing zero damage while much of the other content was quite doable with what I feel is a strong build. I came to the forum to read the patchnotes and look at reported bugs and I find this thread. Whatever is said, its not fun to be baffled and confused. But what I will do is now avoid certain enemies - which I don't think is the point of playing any game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info