What's Next for Archnemesis Modifiers - Part 3 (and list of modifiers)

"
Omnishadow wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:
My questions is, are we really supposed to skip some rares mobs? It really feels like the case and it is a thing they trying to do.

If said mobs have hasted forget skipping them. They go as fast as you do.

These modifiers seem reaaly badly thought out for this use at all. It was ok in the actual league because you had to interract with the and you could choose the combination you wanted. This is just pure cancer... i'm going to stick it out this week because i like the league mechanic and want to play it, But if this shit isn't improved within reason by then i'll probably peace out of this league. I'm just tired of rares that are either almost immortal or hurts stupid much. A single rare can basically brick your maps or labs or any other content with rares present.

Yeah I really do like the league mechanic. A shame.
"
Glucca wrote:
Please just revert back to the old mods and remove archnemesis, it was something that should have never made it to the base game.
Whoever decided this is stupid, if you wanna keep arch nemesis that badly put it on the metamorph body parts portion only or something.
I lost so much respect for GGG this league, the talk about communication and testing i heard on the stream are a flat lie and will make sure i won't trust as much what you say in the future.

My god people are insanely unforgiving. As a society we suck when it comes to giving people a chance. GGG are not perfect. They will make mistakes. We do not own the game, we play it. If we don't like the direction they're taking it then we either leave or offer suggestions. Getting our panties in a bunch and pounding them into the ground helps no one. Society's attitude these days is awful. We're all spoiled little brats.
"
ThalantyrDSL wrote:
"
Glucca wrote:
Please just revert back to the old mods and remove archnemesis, it was something that should have never made it to the base game.
Whoever decided this is stupid, if you wanna keep arch nemesis that badly put it on the metamorph body parts portion only or something.
I lost so much respect for GGG this league, the talk about communication and testing i heard on the stream are a flat lie and will make sure i won't trust as much what you say in the future.

My god people are insanely unforgiving. As a society we suck when it comes to giving people a chance. GGG are not perfect. They will make mistakes. We do not own the game, we play it. If we don't like the direction they're taking it then we either leave or offer suggestions. Getting our panties in a bunch and pounding them into the ground helps no one. Society's attitude these days is awful. We're all spoiled little brats.

No its because we care about the game and are passionate about it and love it. There's a big difference. It goes with other games as well. When they do things like this. We wouldn't spend all this time and effort with input on the moves they've made if this is a game we love and want to play.
Last edited by daimonxp on May 16, 2022, 1:15:54 AM
"
daimonxp wrote:
"
ThalantyrDSL wrote:
"
Glucca wrote:

No its because we care about the game and are passionate about it and love it. There's a big difference. It goes with other games as well. When they do things like this. We wouldn't spend all this time and effort with input on the moves they've made if this is a game we love and want to play.

Exactly, being a stan or sheep and ignore all valid criticism by people and being generalizing about people having a opinion and giving feedback to make the game better. Person that quoted me seem to not understand and have hyperbolic view of players being unhappy. People are being harsh but for sure constructive about what they not like, does not really uptset me either way i just feel pity for someone that can't handle people not liking something they like.

Overall the loss of trust i have with any developer is when they said they communicated and tested thorough and a release proves they did not.
Trust can always be earned back, all i said i won't take it at face value anymore since i held GGG in Chris in maybe a to high regard.
"
daimonxp wrote:

Loving a game or being passionate doesn't mean you can be disrespectful and unforgiving. There are a lot of good input posts here but there are MANY posts where people are just driving the knife into GGG. You think we're passionate? I can promise you that they're even more passionate about the game. We might not always agree with their direction but we should trust they know what they're doing because they've delivered to date. Some things have worked, some haven't. We provide feedback and keep supporting them.

"I lost so much respect for GGG this league"
"and will make sure i won't trust as much what you say in the future"
"I am glad I did not spend a dime on supporter packs this league"
"I can't wait to hear more bs from GGG"
"Skipping the league again guys. You don't deserve players anymore."

We're all capable of providing constructive feedback and assistance.
None of the above helps.
"executioner aura" makes raging fire near unplayable cause u constantly run trough maps with only 50% life and es cause u cant recoovery life and es beyond 50% and are burning down its hard enough with max life on hc but this mod is like hello rf chars ur gonna logout or die and

>>>"Rejuvenation" is like u cant reg so u just die of raging fire skill..<<<
IGN: BICEPZ
Last edited by superior66 on May 16, 2022, 6:20:20 AM
All these mods with "Nearby Allies have …" or "Nearby Enemies …" are complete and absolutely untested pile of turd.

Even old system of mods was able to make pain in player's arse when he met several rares with stacking auras in Heist or Legion. Now it's magnified and even first Delve mission is painful for character which is 10+ levels above it.

I don't wish even think what crap happens in Alva temples with the 'Time Dilation' mod or with mobs on blighted maps or with mobs in deep delirium/simulacrum.

--

As developer myself I could say that this AN system maybe could work if you would keep old mods, add AN mods as separate pull and give AN mods only 1 per NOT EACH rare monster (maybe +1 guarantied AN-mod if corrsponding node has been selected on the Atlas tree).

But current system as is - it's absolutely ill-conceived and untested.
Jo I rarely comment on news and when i do mostly for the lulz, but i think it was a risky but fine and right decission to bring some fresh wind and to have something to talk about in the tavern (aka 820/420) rather then just the usual Sirus/Maven/Elder-loot-shennanigans. Remembers me about some stories somebody told about Nemesis League and invincible crabs in A1 Prison while beeing perma frozen with 5 stacks of shock... xD

And big thanks for the shitload of hard information... the wiki guys will apreciate it <3
I really liked the difficulty on the rares.

But imo the rares should be:

- killable, even if it takes longer
- kiteable or dodgeable like Rhoas
- in early game should be a bit weaker if they attack you with other rares.

Some mod-combinations should be tweaked in this regard.

In general I like the AN mods a lot :)
you guys are funny

so first of all - i dont think that for instance "haste" only has this effect - it occures that these mobs have also about 500% more health - at least it feels like this

second - do u guys really think that your "normal" players can recognize what you wrote here. you gave us an explanation of 20 effects with about 2-5 subeffects - in these fights when im in harvest or ritual there are 5-10 yellow mobs - even if i have a chance to get my mouse over one of them its not even possible to read the status and recognize the effects out of it

its more like me or them

from league to league you design the game harder and harder to please the ssf hc player base of a few 100 player who are capable of doing this stuff with more or less the same ssf hc builds that can do this

you need to stack resis, spell sup, block and so on to have a chance

but your main player base likes "casual" hc or sc content. we come home from work and want to have fun playing your game - and when i die 20 times in act 1 because i get oneshotted or now on maps its not fun anymore

split up the game in a normal and a elite mode if u are so desperate to make it that hard - but let us have fun with your game in a normal way

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info