What's Next for Archnemesis Modifiers - Part 3 (and list of modifiers)

do something with the pursuing lightning totems, with a ping of 70+ it is already impossible to break away from them, they teleport earlier on the server than you have time to see them on your
"
ThalantyrDSL wrote:
"
daimonxp wrote:

"I lost so much respect for GGG this league"
"and will make sure i won't trust as much what you say in the future"
"I am glad I did not spend a dime on supporter packs this league"
"I can't wait to hear more bs from GGG"
"Skipping the league again guys. You don't deserve players anymore."

We're all capable of providing constructive feedback and assistance.
None of the above helps.

Why are you talking abt any kind of feedback when it's absolutely clear that none of this "AN update" was even slightly tested?
Most of the community wants to chill and relax in this game, have fun evolving their builds, craft and deal with endgame challenges. The difference between 3.13 and 3.15 leagues was saying everything you should know abt what ppl are looking for.
Each one of AN mods cannot be counterplayed by some kind of builds. Even uniques that were made long ago like Southbound is not usable anymore cuz some rares cannot be frozen right now.
They wanna express their opinion. They wanna enjoy content.
Why does the "Incendiary" effect have a 300% ignite dmg buff, that thing literally 1 shots me in 1s because it's as being close to a freaking vulcano while being naked, even with fire max resistance..
Guys thats nice and all but these mods make alvas temple encounters real hard, please buff the timer there or something.
The game is INSANELY too hard at this point where I am dying a lot in white maps. No ramp up at all. Going to take a break from this game if this is the direction it keeps going.
Someone looked at those numbers and said this is fine. Crazy.
We tested it extensively
THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! Remove the Endurance Charge mode. On Hardcore, my build has suffered from this since Nemesis - the cleaner (Nullifier), but it wasn't EVERYWHERE.
IT is IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY, my stamina charges are thrown off and the mobs still have a penetration of physical protection 30%
fix the harvest please,they like 10-times stronger than before, at least!
How much I must have overcap fire resist on RF Inquisitor to live after Flameweaver or Magma Barier? How can I fight with them on equal force if they have almost immune to my damage and I don't have so much defence, cause I hurt myself to deal damage?
While i think the new challenge of the rare mobs is fun all the build disabling mods needs to get removed

List of mods i know that disable builds

1. no regen kill RF builds
2. flask remove kill ward builds
3. crit immune removes 80%+ damage from any crit based build
4. brittle immune kill build that use it to get crit capped
5. no leech kill builds that use leech to sustain mana life or es
6. charge remove can kill flicker strike builds if they do not kill very quickly
7. lightning dot (mana siphoner) kill doryani's prototype builds (maybe just make it have armour work vs lightning dots?)

Then a list of mods that has problems

1. Trickster is just stupid its not fun and makes no sense when a melee mob run away from the player
2. Invulnerable + Arcane Buffer can make a mob almost if not impossible to kill
3. Temporal Bubble + Mana Siphonor forces ranged builds that does not have good defenses into melee range making it mostly impossible for them to kill

There is most likely more for both lists but those are what i can think of right on the spot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info