What's Next for Archnemesis Modifiers - Part 3 (and list of modifiers)

I know people are unhappy but its great to see GGG responding so quickly with multiple threads addressing the issue
Last edited by StickDude on Dec 1, 2022, 7:02:08 PM
now it's an actual time to start league :)
Honestly these mods are way too strong for acts 1 and 2. Also it feels like you are lying to cover your ass, but I will assume you are telling the truth about their numerical values. You cannot have monsters inflict exposure on players with no access to ele resist because more often than not they will get one shot. Also rares can easily roll 500% extra damage before map mods. That is just bonkers if they generate charges or can shotgun players. It was well known that certain archmods made certain mobs very dangerous. The qa did nothing to address this. At least give us lot that can deal with the mods, that is the whole point of an arpg after all. Why not let rares drop items that counter their mod? Like flameweaver rolls an implicit immune to scorch mod in addition to its normal mod rolls, etc etc etc. Make it a type of influence.
Last edited by roundishcap on May 15, 2022, 3:42:40 PM
I feel like Molten Barrier projectiles could use a damage reduction and/or an increased cooldown. You'll spend several of those 9 seconds dodging the balls to begin with.
need changes >vampiric/invulnerable/drought blighter/rejuvation
only found 1 opulence where i can find this 5000% quantity i want
Last edited by Mokurp on May 15, 2022, 12:47:15 AM
What happens if I get the echoist buff on myself with headhunter? Do I get stunned for 1.5 secons after I use a skill as well?
just tell me, that i dont selfstun myself with HH when i get echoist buff, or that i ignite/shock/freeze/chill/brittle/sap/scorch myself when i hit a ailment reflectiom mob, that would be crazy :)

make HH great again
Thank you very much for taking you the time needed to do (and write) all of this :)
I think one of the major issues is rares in certain cases are getting HP multipliers from 2 different sources (i.e. one for being an Essence mob and one from having archnemesis modifiers). And instead of a reasonable increase in HP, you get an insane HP multiplier that makes no sense. For example a 100K mob with a 10x multiplier for being an Essence is a reasonable 1M HP mob. But if it also gets a 10x multiplier for having an Archnemesis mod, it's now 100X the original HP which is just an insane interruption to gameplay.

I could be wrong, but that's where I feel like rare mobs are getting out of hand, any time they have 2 different (and significant) HP multipliers applying to them. And if this is the case, maybe they should be additive instead of multiplicative?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info