Archnemesis Rare Changes (Part 2)

"
MadCuzDev wrote:
I'd recommend removing or at least massively nerfing build-bricking mods. Overall difficulty is one thing, but an impossible mob is a whole different story.

Why does droughtbringer exist? Wardloop just simply cannot function unless it kills the mob before it gets within range. With the speed and visibility issues of modern poe, you're trolling if you think that players will notice beforehand.

There are other mods such as effigy that utterly meme minion builds.

Overall unhappy with the changes. The game went from a past time to something I have to focus on. I don't want to play Dark Souls with the consistency at which I play PoE. If I want to focus I'll aim for level 100 or play HC. I just wanna turn off and unwind. I'm feeling like I am out this league. Its a shame cause the mechanic could have been fun(even though I can tell this is another mechanic that won't make it into the main game in its current state).

I quoted this comment because although I am unhappy with the changes, the biggest thing that is frustrating is build disabling mechanics. The player base has gone over this many times, they are not fun. That is for map mods. Not rares. I should be able to play it safe, if I want to. More than wardloop depend on flask up time. Such as coruscating elixir. If you are so set on droughtbringer, make it a map mod where enemies you face have a chance to consume flask charges. I still hate it, but at least I get the choice if it breaks my build.

I want to be constructive in this but its just really bad.
GGG i can't play the game i like( 100+ deaths after acts), please fix it. Thank you
Thank you for listening to us
Nerf the rares.
I just want to have fun here, but all i have is suffering and thoughts about quitting this league i'm not a pro to handle Archnem creeps that are stronk and 0 rewards from killing them. I would understand if this Archnem rares creeps would drop same rewards like in Archnemesis league.
P.S. I think ill take a break till next nerf.
Last edited by cur3mybra1n on May 14, 2022, 10:02:01 PM
"
Unveiling_ wrote:
Unnerf the cap on the headhunter buffs and bob's your uncle everyone's happy except you because headhunter is broken then :)

You play DD man....
Is this changes work on console when POE on console release?? Or we have t wait few day or week for this changes to update?
This doesnt solve the problem of archnemesis mods disabling entire builds.

There is no challenge or difficulty on turning off a build, its just obnoxious.

0 player engagement when there is no counterplay to be had, just gearchecks and build choice

Hard and engaging rares? Okay. THEN WHY ZERO LOOT FROM THEM????????
Last edited by drbokorkati on May 14, 2022, 10:24:39 PM
I'm all for a challenge...in end game, but getting mowed down and chased back to the waypoint in act II is not what I would call 'enjoyable.' Making it more frustrating to get to maps is moving in the wrong direction - we have played this campaign a million times.

If you made this change for new players...well it's a net negative experience for them as well I would imagine. The game is already complex enough with passive trees, season mechanics, gems, and gear.

Whoever led play testing and was like "yep, that feels right and moves the game in a good direction" should not lead playtesting or game directing anymore...comically bad to be honest.

POG
Headhunter so garbage rn lmao.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info