Archnemesis Rare Changes (Part 2)

Leave headhunter nerfed. Trash item should not exist.
This is great. However, again I have some major issues with statements and blatant lies here. You state in the same post, that we saw 2 and sometimes 3 or 4 mods. Yet this is categorically untrue as we have seen evidence of as many as 7 mods on a rare. Add to the fact that later on in this post, you state that challenges exist for up to 5 mods. So which is it, we had previously up to a maximum of 4 but had challenges for up to 5 and see evidence of up to 7?. Clearly not working as intended and frankly I don't appreciate trying to gaslight your community.
Shit is shit, Chris.

Once again, you have failed across the board in all cases.

But hey!

"
We tested it extensively
We tested it extensively
We tested it extensively
We tested it extensively
We tested it extensively
We tested it extensively
We tested it extensively
We tested it extensively
We tested it extensively
One fix that would have been way easier : don't give every rare monster Archnemesis mods ! Not every monster had a nemesis mod before, for good reason no?
usually every league can play after the 2-3 patches so this time i will wait till the game is working correctly
As a fairly new player (It's my third season while I only played last one kind of ambitious) I must admit I first was shocked about the new content, because it reminded me of everything what I hated about D3 on release. This kiting a Essence through the whole map on your ass for nothing felt so bad. However I like the way you react that fast. This leaves hope for a greater league to come in small pieces.

However I miss the difference in balance from white to yellow maps. Since I only use my leveling gear so far I am confused that a tier 6 map feels like a tier 1 (poison conc) because the monster mods are the only relevant part. For the next leagues you should propably think about leaving the mods as they were in red maps and nerf them step by step while we go down in tiers.
Thanks for this change. I can now run Blood Aqueducts on-level without the deaths cancelling out the XP gain. I'm a ways from maps (I didn't think I was, but given Archnemesis...) but it's a good first step. Looking forward to further tweaks.
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Fucking boring dude when mobs can actually fight back you all cower and write giant essays of how hard and unfair.

LOL

I second that, was so fun going trough intense fights early on to prepare me for harder acts and endgame. I love that balanced arch mods type of rare monsters. What a fresh new perspective on the game. <3
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
People whine and nerfs come. The way the mods shipped was perfect, finally some difficulty.

It was hell of fun, exactly like Delirium pre-nerf was. Before it got nerfed...

Why do we have to cater to people having the need to cruise and faceroll through the game on Day 1 ? I will never understand that.

Sad
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
GGG, thanks for listen us (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3267228), however, the arch mods are too powerful, could be good those mods be nerfed at least at half, as some combinations are almost immortal, and a nightmare for casual player and melee, and not counting sentinel powering up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info