Archnemesis Rare Changes (Part 2)

ty but i hope challange will be possible to make... or else its BAD!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Fucking boring dude when mobs can actually fight back you all cower and write giant essays of how hard and unfair.

LOL

hahaha
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
"
MadCuzDev wrote:
I'd recommend removing or at least massively nerfing build-bricking mods. Overall difficulty is one thing, but an impossible mob is a whole different story.

Why does droughtbringer exist? Wardloop just simply cannot function unless it kills the mob before it gets within range. With the speed and visibility issues of modern poe, you're trolling if you think that players will notice beforehand.

There are other mods such as effigy that utterly meme minion builds.

Drought Bringer compared to the previous Nullifier mod not only increased its difficulty but also made it impossible to counter-play. It's not about being overtuned, it's disabling an entire class of builds on HC.

See this thread for a comparison of those two counterparts in the hope that GGG notices the issue: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3266974
Just make ritual and metamorph fun, then I don't care an F lol...
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
Excuse me but was this deployed or not ?

1) Entangler
2) Empowering Minions
3) Stormweaver
4) Bonebreaker
5) Sentinel
6) Gargantuan

(First Spider Forest map that Kirac gave me when I defeated Kitava)

Playing a meta build (seismic sabo) and have over 3k hours in the game... Every league i usualy take 7-8 h to get to maps ... this league i wanted to unistal the moment i got to the lunaris temple for the second time, with the mobs using their version of ambush and 1 shothing me over and over again...

The disonace betwen normal mobs and magic/rare is way to large rn , maping essence mobs scare the living shit out of me compared to a map bos ... the main baddy of a zone is less tanky , deals less damage than a random rare?

My ranting about not being able to zoom zoom trought acts is 1 thing ... but have you tought for a second about players that are 100% new? You are happy with the added dificulty... the mobs see you and you are dead dificulty? A new player geting 1 shot by unluky rng will end up uninstaling after the 4-5th time it happens...<--- and it's not an exageration , a friend that i managed to convice to try out this game just did that

I don't think i clicked on hardmode to turn it on, if this game is headed full steam in this direction i'm afraid i'll have to take my leave at some station close by.
Last edited by Kaotis92 on May 14, 2022, 8:51:23 PM
For now i was fine with the difficulty, only thing is that it's really not rewarding enough. Taking risks and facing challenges for no rewards feels bad
Isn't it that *each league* GGG writes they want to make it more challenging, then it's uber hard, they have to scale back and in the end it's about how it was before? I cannot see how this is different from some previous leagues, for example remember Betrayal league where the screen froze for 4 seconds while 3 boss monsters jumped from a portal that opened out of nowhere right in front of you?
chris, 1/40, thats new.

and they think its enough to adjust arch mods by players feedback.

truth is nothing will be different from previous leagues.

whats done is done.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
Last edited by StickDude on Dec 1, 2022, 7:02:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info