Archnemesis Rare Changes (Part 2)

Tested btw

Not trying to pile on, but can you be sure to compensate other ways of stealing monster modifiers as well as Headhunter?

I leaguestarted Dominating Blow with Behead Support specifically so I could steal Archnemesis modifiers, and this change makes me and my minions steal less.

I know Dominating Blow, especially with Behead Support, is not a meta build, but it is a build affected by these changes.
"
Defeat an Essence Monster which has at least 5 Rare Modifiers

Will you be reducing the requirement for this challenge accordingly?

"
We'll also investigate the challenges that requires you to kill monsters with five Archnemesis mods.

My bad, missed this.
Last edited by octeris on May 15, 2022, 2:03:15 PM
There could be a thing like 4 archnemesis mods would roll when a map would drop, just like an implicity

Rare monsters in that map would only have 1, 2, 3 or all 4 of them at a time, but only of those in that implicity

And them ppl could avoind combinations they didnt want, or look for ultra hard ones when they want..

That implicity would also give a % bonus on that map acordingly to that combination already

So easy combinations = less %

So farmers with top end builds with ultra juiced maps would want them

And more casual players could avoid them

I think that this would please u guys more while pleasi g players as well

... In acts there would only be 1 archnemesis mod at a any given time
last comment was removed because of "Make hateful or needlessly negative comments"
so ill rewrite.

Letting Rare monsters only have 1 mod by default changes nothing on the overtuned nature of those mods

Even blue monster deal way too much damage

It is Beyond all over again where you had to make a glass cannon build because defences or high eHP do not matter at all

Love the game and atlas
Dislike the new mods and the overtuned nature of all the mods on blue and rare enemies
Even day 1 mods are ok, if they are rewarding like in archnemesis league. However they are not rewarding at all
Politeness is a weapon!
"but modern path of exile is very liberal with how it spawns rare monsters"

So, you coded the most recent patch for NOT-modern path of exile?

or what the fuck are you even saying?
Sounds promissing, Headhunter was already nerfed so please be generous on unnerfing it. Played in standard and felt much weaker on day 1.
I shitted in my pants. GGG this is just dumb, when you finally managed to make the game somewhat enjoyable with tougher monsters you dumb it down yet again. We need to go back to the roots of the game and not make it akin to a cashgrab moba.
Its not difficult, its broken. The patch has made it so that random trash mobs do 10 times the damage and have significantly increased survivability than bosses.

You should not enter the mapping phase and get 1 shot from things so fast you cant react. Then upgrade gear to a point where you have comfortably reached reds before you even start mapping, then still get 1 shot the same way.

Afking at bosses without really taking damage, in the same map that a single blue pack killed you 5 times.

It feels broken, not hard.

It now feels like older wow , its just a gear check and im not even to reds yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info