Shock Nova

"
Fatto wrote:
LOL at Shock Nova against those ranged shield monsters. When I tried it, I couldn't hit them when outside of their shield, and when inside their shield, the damage area of shock nova lands outside of the shield. It is impossible to hit those monsters when their shields are up.

This post alone should be enough evidence for GGG to remove the deadzone.
Last update to shock nova.. what, 13 months ago and everyone has been asking for a deadzone removal or somesort of altering eversince. I cant see why GGG won't change this skill viable again. Makes me sad :(
I agree with last 17 pages, please remove deadzone or do something that makes it viable again :D
Please...?
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
Last edited by 4jilak on Dec 15, 2013, 2:11:03 PM
Hm, how about letting us control the radius of the ring? Like if we click closer to our character the ring will shrink to hit enemies at that distance.

That and/or let the ring persist for a moment (still hitting only once per enemy) so it's more viable against desynched rushers.
Last edited by PoofySleeves on Dec 18, 2013, 3:53:52 AM
I tried making a char with the skill i liked(shock nova), didnt work.. i go play other game
Has anyone tried linking shock nova to knockback with a really high cast speed build? + Conc and static blows

Arc and lightning warp for smaller packs - for large packs warp in and spam nova

edit: another option could be to stack inc aoe instead and use cast on stunned and/or cwdt - ice nova - knockback and rely on ice nova proccing to get the mobs in range for shock nova

Pants of Textile
Last edited by nikals on Jan 3, 2014, 8:44:05 PM
"
nikals wrote:
Has anyone tried linking shock nova to knockback with a really high cast speed build? + Conc and static blows

Arc and lightning warp for smaller packs - for large packs warp in and spam nova

edit: another option could be to stack inc aoe instead and use cast on stunned and/or cwdt - ice nova - knockback and rely on ice nova proccing to get the mobs in range for shock nova

Just came in here to suggest something like this CoC based Cycloner and take some of the knockback passives that increase knockback distance.Might need precision building so that the knockback exactly matches the SN ring.
still completly useless skill.
please change the skill !!!

its pointless and nerving the circle thing, why cant it be like , how ice nova ????

"
Wylver wrote:
"
Fatto wrote:
LOL at Shock Nova against those ranged shield monsters. When I tried it, I couldn't hit them when outside of their shield, and when inside their shield, the damage area of shock nova lands outside of the shield. It is impossible to hit those monsters when their shields are up.

This post alone should be enough evidence for GGG to remove the deadzone.

i second that, really this skill's upsides dont even come close to compensating for the downsides of not hitting enemies
So, the Announcement made a week ago, "1.1.1c Patch Deployed and Content Update 1.1.2 Information", says "There are other changes (especially some buffs to less-popular skills) in the works, so if something isn't included in the above list, please don't assume it's not in this patch :)"

Hopefully Shock Nova is among these less-popular skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info