exploiting for points creating multiple chars in single race

I send you a PM because I don't need another "blablablablabla naming shaming bla"
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
MajorMudfish wrote:
I guess i'll just have to bury my hopes of getting top 20 this season, because 3 guys decided to cheese their way in.
Dont give up, you should keep racing (which you obviously are since you are so close to 1000 points).

Considering how close the lower of the top 20 are, you just need to show up to a lot of races to rank up.

Regardless of what Rithz and Major do, someone legit is getting kicked out of the top 20. And our two exploiters still remain.

Welcome to competitive racing.

there are 3 who have been exploiting. 2 of them most of season, 1 for 1/3
Last edited by janimauk on Feb 19, 2014, 2:16:17 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1yd743/the_extent_of_race_exploiting/

It gets better lol. 16 points in a single 100 minute, equivalent to rank #2 and sometimes rank #1 of your class.

This is golden. Never have I been more disappointed in GGG.
That guy says he was getting top 10 overall finishes when doing complete races. I'm inclined to believe him when he got 7 characters into points range.

I have a hard time seeing this as any different than say using CoD to level to 100 in nemesis. It's something GGG has to fix, as and as long as they don't even publicly comment on it, you can't really expect that people will stop.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
its not that hard to level lots of characters. you get scion, do qs quest, level it to 14 saving good lvl 1 2handeds. It will take you about 33 minutes if you are average racer. Then put all lvl 1 gear in stash and level to 13, then to 12, ...

best exploiter EU
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Last edited by jstq on Feb 20, 2014, 5:07:12 AM
"
That guy says he was getting top 10 overall finishes when doing complete races. I'm inclined to believe him when he got 7 characters into points range.

I have a hard time seeing this as any different than say using CoD to level to 100 in nemesis. It's something GGG has to fix, as and as long as they don't even publicly comment on it, you can't really expect that people will stop.

I said 18 points are easily possible for a good racer and you laughed....

@jsqt

No it's "Exploiting you are doing it wrong"+

Edit: Oh right there is a shittit dev answer again.

It will be changed in 1.1.

Last edited by Hilbert on Feb 20, 2014, 5:18:25 AM
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1yd743/the_extent_of_race_exploiting/cfk0yeq

Confirmation that this will be changed :)
"
kasub wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1yd743/the_extent_of_race_exploiting/cfk0yeq

Confirmation that this will be changed :)

Good thing it's getting fixed. Sadly it does sound like this seasons exploiters will get to keep their voidbatteries and alt-art demi's..
Now fight for your regular demis and make 1 player Tagging disappear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info