exploiting for points creating multiple chars in single race

"
Hilbert wrote:
*remembers when Blamt 1h had normal tiers*

"
It really is generally better if you aren't top tier to do multiple characters and I think that's a shame.

A skilled racer can easily exploit 12-13 points, with first Hailrake/Dweller, Fairgraves and possibly cave clear that could be 18-19 points.
That means even 10 RP and second rank wouldn't be enough to beat that.

Only one person can do hailrake/dweller/fairgraves it's silly to include that.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
It really is generally better if you aren't top tier to do multiple characters and I think that's a shame.

It's at the expense of getting better at the later areas though. I think that's a pretty significant expense, in the long run. It took me a ton of time to get good at act 2 (and i'm still not top tier). And then there's progressing act 3... Players who make multiple characters are relegating themselves to never being competitive, or competitive at a much later point.
account number 3
Last edited by unsane3 on Feb 15, 2014, 9:22:25 PM
and now we have second voidbattery that has been exploited. that makes 4 undeserved voidbatteries for this season. talk about crap system
"
janimauk wrote:
and now we have second voidbattery that has been exploited. that makes 4 undeserved voidbatteries for this season. talk about crap system
Which are the 4 undeserved ones? Is one of them mine? I have gotten maybe 5-6 points using the Hilbert exploit, but its basically because I like to play until the event is over, not because It is my intention to get points this way.
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:
Which are the 4 undeserved ones? Is one of them mine? I have gotten maybe 5-6 points using the Hilbert exploit, but its basically because I like to play until the event is over, not because It is my intention to get points this way.

2 from the 1 week no life race and 2 exploiters
You people seriously comparing raffle winners to exploiters now?

:|
IGN: KoTao
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:

why is there people trying to equate these two things. there is nothing wrong with rerolling for races like EL/DC if you die early and feel like you can overlvl your first char. it's different from people who purposely abuse this bug getting 600+ points.

i dont know what is causing this bug to be in game but if it's the fact that you can create multiple characters in EL/DC why not just make that you can only have 1 char in these leagues and if you die you have to delete your old one before creating new one? since there is no muling needed it should be like this assuming it makes fixing the bug easier.
Last edited by janimauk on Feb 17, 2014, 10:28:06 PM
did some investigation on top200 in season ladder. there are 26 obvious exploiters as far as i could tell... and now third one made it into top20
"
janimauk wrote:
did some investigation on top200 in season ladder. there are 26 obvious exploiters as far as i could tell... and now third one made it into top20

PREPARE TO BE MODERATED.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
JANIMAUK ON PROBATION INC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info