exploiting for points creating multiple chars in single race

[Deleted by moderator]

trololo
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
Last edited by Hybriis on Feb 18, 2014, 10:26:33 PM
Seriously though, I don't expect to get top 20 anymore because of these scumbags. Hopefully GGG does something about it.

Its pretty lame that the times i've died at level 20+ in the fixed seed races awarded me 0 points when I could of easily done the same thing they did and gotten 15+ points each race.
"
Rithz wrote:
Seriously though, I don't expect to get top 20 anymore because of these scumbags. Hopefully GGG does something about it.

Its pretty lame that the times i've died at level 20+ in the fixed seed races awarded me 0 points when I could of easily done the same thing they did and gotten 15+ points each race.
If you didnt RIP so much I think you would have more points than me...
nvm
Last edited by janimauk on Feb 19, 2014, 6:57:51 AM
Link? I don't use reddit.
And if it got a Dev answer on exploiting in races and this thread hasn't I get pissed.

Edit: The reddit is only linking their profile and not interesting at all.
I might as well create a reddit "Will 1p HP Taggers get banned" and post a list.

Same effect.

Edit2: Nvm he meant another reddit.
Last edited by Hilbert on Feb 19, 2014, 7:26:58 AM
I guess i'll just have to bury my hopes of getting top 20 this season, because 3 guys decided to cheese their way in.
"
MajorMudfish wrote:
I guess i'll just have to bury my hopes of getting top 20 this season, because 3 guys decided to cheese their way in.
Dont give up, you should keep racing (which you obviously are since you are so close to 1000 points).

Considering how close the lower of the top 20 are, you just need to show up to a lot of races to rank up.
According to a reddit link janimauk send me I got less points than somebody who is botting....TT

There is only 1 person who fits into that sheme but if he did so he was also botting earlier seasons.
I saw that link, but, if you go through everyone on season ladder, no one fits that description. Everyone with at least 800 points is either well known or has multiple top 3 (class at least) finishes, and even those guys who regularly get mentioned have top or near top of class EL or DC finishes. Also almost everyone (except Rithz, get him!) has high level nemesis characters.

I think that was just a guy pissed off about legacy uniques and trying a sneaky way of going about getting them dealt with.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Metronomy wrote:
"
MajorMudfish wrote:
Dont give up, you should keep racing (which you obviously are since you are so close to 1000 points).

Considering how close the lower of the top 20 are, you just need to show up to a lot of races to rank up.

Regardless of what Rithz and Major do, someone legit is getting kicked out of the top 20. And our two exploiters still remain.

Welcome to competitive racing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info