Hilbert wrote:
and make the Hilbert strat disappear.

fixed
Exploit not Strat :p
"
MajorMudfish wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1yd743/the_extent_of_race_exploiting/cfk0yeq

Confirmation that this will be changed :)

Good thing it's getting fixed. Sadly it does sound like this seasons exploiters will get to keep their voidbatteries and alt-art demi's..

[–]chris_wilson Lead Developer 7 points 5 hours ago (7|0)
The top 20 alternate art demis are awarded to the top 20 people who followed the rules.

Fucking. Victory.

Suck it up exploiters.
Last edited by Lyralei on Feb 20, 2014, 8:08:22 PM
"
Lyralei wrote:
The top 20 alternate art demis are awarded to the top 20 people who followed the rules.

Fucking. Victory.

Suck it up exploiters.

Nice!
account number 3
"
Lyralei wrote:

A good start.
IGN: KoTao
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
MajorMudfish wrote:
"
kasub wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1yd743/the_extent_of_race_exploiting/cfk0yeq

Good thing it's getting fixed. Sadly it does sound like this seasons exploiters will get to keep their voidbatteries and alt-art demi's..

Fucking. Victory.

Suck it up exploiters.

victory
Why are you so happy you don't get a demi for 1 player HP Tagging :p
"
Hilbert wrote:
Why are you so happy you don't get a demi for 1 player HP Tagging :p
Not mentioned in the rules =P, though I am suprised you did not post to complain that the dev response for this was on reddit. Or are you saving that post for later?

Maybe next season they will make a Hilbert race (Just like the Metronomy Party race) where you solo, can only use white items, all vendors are the same, there are no blues or rares & it is fixed seed? For me, It would be fun to have 1 of them (only 1).
I did after the post was quiet new....

The other issue is that a possible bot receives a Top 20 Demi.

I am more for CT solo.
I am a PVP player but this game will never be a PVP based games you need people having PVP experience and MMO experience isn't good for PVP. :/
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
MajorMudfish wrote:
"
kasub wrote:

Fucking. Victory.

Suck it up exploiters.

Oh man, now I wish i didn't skip so many races in the past week. These last day are going to be pretty stressful, given how close position 21-22 and 23 are together.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info