RF

Haunt,

I haven't pvp'd against you lately but with your previous playstyle it was reasonable to kill you with EK/puncture mines since you didn't use a super fast lightning warp to transverse the map like Sterk did.

Perhaps you've changed your strategy since then. It was easier to locate you on the map to at least time the mines effectively. It was very difficult to do that against Sterk.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Dec 27, 2013, 5:56:34 PM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
Haunt,

I haven't pvp'd against you lately but with your previous playstyle it was reasonable to kill you with EK/puncture mines since you didn't use a super fast lightning warp to transverse the map like Sterk did.

Perhaps you've changed your strategy since then. It was easier to locate you on the map to at least time the mines effectively. It was very difficult to do that against Sterk.

Yeah, it's impossible for me to use lightning warp since it requires too much mana and im not blood magic but my whirling blades is still pretty fast.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 27, 2013, 7:59:54 PM
Well there is a damage penalty for skills in PvP.RF damage doesnt seem to be getting this penalty, Sterk,though that as well.If something,that is what they should fix,if they can( i beleive they would have if that was the case)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287 - Poutsos Flicker Nuke Shadow
I'm pretty sure I know a type of build that can wreck RF (and most other builds). Sure RF might need some tweaks, but there are definitely ways to beat it consistently. I'm sure other people can find their own ways of defeating other builds.
I have a RF myself and I feel bad using him in pvp - he's pretty much unstoppable, yes there are counters, but they are quite specialized and require quite a bit of prep (flasks).
IGN: _santoni_
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/784702
2 Hander Sword mirror service & world no1 armour boots!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832335
Atziri items only!!
Aura snapshotting was bs, and it was fixed.

RF snapshotting is allowed, and devs pretend to not notice this?

I call BS

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/543054 --> RF player cries out on EA exploit, lol
Last edited by theamazingjojo on Dec 30, 2013, 9:20:00 AM
"
Aura snapshotting was bs, and it was fixed.

RF snapshotting is allowed, and devs pretend to not notice this?

I call BS

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/543054 --> RF player cries out on EA exploit, lol

The EA exploit was a bug with cold to fire gem, this has nothing to do with a gem bug what the fuck are you talking about ?

The EA thread has nothing to do with Righteous fire, you dont even know shit about me, wow kid u seriously think i dont know Righteous fire is overpowered ?

There's a gap between an op bug and op build, 3l quill rain cold to fire and 100ex+ rf setup
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 31, 2013, 5:56:40 PM
RF is just an easy cheap overpowered build that people tend to want to get.
It isn't that great as long you know the trick to fight a RF.

My PVP scion tree build is respecced to purely pvp and is all rounder for all type of opponent.
RF isn't really that of a big deal, im a dual strker but i got secondary build which allows me to stand beside a RF in his face and say hi and then finishing him off.

Trick: Puncture, vunerability and end game gear.
Im not bragging, but yes its true. And what i meant by puncture and vunerability is that this is the 2 main key points. The 3rd is you need to have proper gear to DPS him down.

And to defeating a RF or Death oath's RFer is to let him come to you. Because they depend on their RF to kill or that Death oath's + RF to kill you which is close range. Puncture stops them from running away, vunerability allows you to deal more dmg to him.

Please note that you must have gears to be able to tank his righteous fire.

But for me, i prefer to just wait for the RFer's to cast all the aura and then i will just charge his face :D

Lightning warp RF is also simple, get a whirling blade + puncture.

Fought with a 10k hp kaom heart, double curse, max overcapped block RF user and he lost pretty badly.
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803310
Last edited by rokuthecat on Jan 1, 2014, 4:20:24 AM
"
rokuthecat wrote:
RF is just an easy cheap overpowered build that people tend to want to get.
It isn't that great as long you know the trick to fight a RF.

My PVP scion tree build is respecced to purely pvp and is all rounder for all type of opponent.
RF isn't really that of a big deal, im a dual strker but i got secondary build which allows me to stand beside a RF in his face and say hi and then finishing him off.

Trick: Puncture, vunerability and end game gear.
Im not bragging, but yes its true. And what i meant by puncture and vunerability is that this is the 2 main key points. The 3rd is you need to have proper gear to DPS him down.

And to defeating a RF or Death oath's RFer is to let him come to you. Because they depend on their RF to kill or that Death oath's + RF to kill you which is close range. Puncture stops them from running away, vunerability allows you to deal more dmg to him.

Please note that you must have gears to be able to tank his righteous fire.

But for me, i prefer to just wait for the RFer's to cast all the aura and then i will just charge his face :D

Lightning warp RF is also simple, get a whirling blade + puncture.

Fought with a 10k hp kaom heart, double curse, max overcapped block RF user and he lost pretty badly.

What was that rf guy name?

Nvm ur in domination thought u were softcore the rf guy u fight in domination that has rf either suck or just bad 10k life with max block doesn't mean he can have the dps to kill u it just he is running rf and tank that do little damage
So try coming to softcore
Rf in softcore is much stronger u need to come to softcore and your double strike lol won't even lasts a second vs rf or vs top cycloner lol not to hate on you but it's the truth you can ask any one on this thread such as hauntworld or mullalux and other big names pvper which I'm too lazy to post but anyways come softcore and you will see
If u do come to softcore add hauntworld or i_am_ready_to_die fight them and let us know how badly u got beaten
And cry like the rest of us k thanks
Last edited by googie337 on Jan 1, 2014, 5:35:19 AM
Its funny when you look down on domination server, although i know standard league have alot of pros. But before you say i'll cry like a baby, i think you better take back your words before you really try dueling me. Im not bragging, im just saying that RF is not the top build for pvp. And even a 4month league can produce better items than standard league. Nobody is saying that standard league suck. All i did was give advice to those who don't know how to counter.

Read my post properly.
And may i know what dps your league have on a RF?
Our server is 110k which doesnt do much lol

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803310
Last edited by rokuthecat on Jan 1, 2014, 6:31:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info