RF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROyhaRS3Kyg (no offense to guy who made this we spoke and he understood well)

RF skillz in action

now gtfo of the thread if you dont understand what people are discussing here.

before u start talking bullshit again

-i will never forget the day i bullied ur first RF out of the arena, wasnt long time ago either

ur friends/teamates remembr too

G

100 Marauder - Hardcore
28 PvP Duelist (271/69), 100 PvP Marauder (1147/219)- Standard [Retired in 2014]
The most reliable cross league trader HC <----> SC
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320004
IGN: BNDTJE
All i did was giving informations about righteous fire, wasting my time i guess.

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 25, 2013, 9:34:00 PM
That video is showing exactly what is going on with this broken shit. And this guy isn't even the 'best' RFer ... if you can call anyone who plays this 'best'. Well guess some people are 'best' at being annoying and trying to feel good by playing something completely broken just to destroy the fun of everybody else.

sad.

RF needs a nerf. obviously. But in the meantime can't RFers please just disappear?

So excited where this thread will go.

"

I think we need to rematch again, my first RF was shit and nothing compared to what it is at the moment, i can bet 5 exalts i win vs you now easily.

Going with a gun into a fist fight.
Last edited by Xantaria on Dec 25, 2013, 10:16:00 PM
if you guys think this game will ever have a balanced PVP i'm sorry to inform you this will never happen in merciless, better move on to a real pvp game...

I'm getting out of this thread or this is going to get out of hands for sure, cya.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 25, 2013, 9:38:54 PM
if i was running ur troll spec id bet a mirror

5 exalt bets for pussy

i guess u still fear me

but dont worry theirs not much i could do against rf nowadays i admit it.

id like to keep my hard earned exalts for now from being stolen.

still unbeaten to u

G

100 Marauder - Hardcore
28 PvP Duelist (271/69), 100 PvP Marauder (1147/219)- Standard [Retired in 2014]
The most reliable cross league trader HC <----> SC
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320004
IGN: BNDTJE
Sure, total balance will never be happen. But I really think, GGG should massiv adjust some easy noticeable things like: RF, crit EK and Molten Shell, Aegis on AR/ES and perhaps also Puncture and Life contra ES.
There's imbalanced then there's completely broken, like rf is. To play 3v3's then have the team with the rf'er basically destroy every match against the top guys on server is just ridiculous.

You can call the win by whoever has the rf'er on their team. Is that how some people want pvp to play out?

That was how it was against Sterk's rf'er, and I'm sure the build will only be improved upon by many others. Because whenever there's a broken/OP build you have a ton of copycats riding the train until it finally gets nerfed.

This was from a couple weeks ago. I haven't really been pvp'ing much lately. I imagine the state of the build has gotten even worse since then.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Dec 25, 2013, 10:10:39 PM
Lots of truth on this page.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
it's actually a lot worse now. I have days where i get to 3 different RFers within 5 minutes in queue.

By now I'm just logging out once i see their fire.

can't be bothered to kite that for 10 minutes to then die to a flicker or whatever.
Question:

I'm just reading curiously about this topic, I've never done this build and I don't even pvp anymore. Anyways one post recently said an RF guy had 11k health? Does that mean that everyone doing this build is using a legacy Kaoms? Or is it viable without that chest?
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info