RF

What I meant was... all things being equal better gear makes a good amount of difference. Skills and pvp experience is also very important.

It was more the comment that rf'ers are easy to fight if you know what you're doing. From my experience, seeing the top guys on standard server getting slaughtered in 3v3's by good rf'ers... It's not as easy as you say.
IGN: _Firebitch
Ok since you put it that way, then my bad for raging.
Ok i understand now, yeah maybe domination RFers are not that good but the items are not that much of a difference actually. But trust me, there are some really rich people over here at domination that can blow you mind. Even richer than ventorr or axn. But well yes, skills are involved too i have to agree.
I may be from domination but PoE is still PoE.

I really just can't wait to go against standard's RFers.
Cause domination Rfers with 10k hp max block and 85k dps w double curse, seem to heal me rather than dmg me. But im sure standard's have higher dps haha, hopefully server will reset soon.

But may i just know what dps standard's rfer have?
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803310
Last edited by rokuthecat on Jan 1, 2014, 11:40:02 PM
"
rokuthecat wrote:
Ok since you put it that way, then my bad for raging.
Ok i understand now, yeah maybe domination RFers are not that good but the items are not that much of a difference actually. But trust me, there are some really rich people over here at domination that can blow you mind. Even richer than ventorr or axn. But well yes, skills are involved too i have to agree.
I may be from domination but PoE is still PoE.

I really just can't wait to go against standard's RFers.
Cause domination Rfers with 10k hp max block and 85k dps w double curse, seem to heal me rather than dmg me. But im sure standard's have higher dps haha, hopefully server will reset soon.

But may i just know what dps standard's rfer have?

Bro i can guarantee you the rfers u see in dominion is nothing, you would come close to my rf and die Under 2 seconds if you have less than 8k hp. I'm just saying dude i kill people with 10k hp in less than 2 seconds, how are you even gonna survive my rf with dual strike ? i even kill people with rise of the phoenix like nothing. You'd have to have 100% fire resist to tank my rf even at 99% you'll still take quite a lot of damage from it. If you have less than 90% then you'll get killed in 1.5 seconds. I dont even need to double curse my enemy and i kill them very fast, i have 11k es and 1.5k life. And just saying man RF isn't such a cheap ass build like you claim dude i'm telling you the rfers u see in pvp is nothing compared to mine, you cast vulnerability on me and i dont even degen i actually still regen, with fire flask x5 dispel puncture i have 100% fire resists which gives me 1.5k es regen per second instantly at flask usage. I dont know who the rfers you fight are but they obviously suck ass, saying you almost get healed by their rf is enough to tell me they suck hardcore lol. Just wondering, tell me your HP pool and total fire resist and i will tell you exactly how long you will last staying in my righteous fire.

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Jan 2, 2014, 3:51:06 AM
99% Fire Resist, overcapped even more, 5.4k hp - 127k dps NON CRITTER/NO CHARGES - Resolute technique
My dps is low because i sacrificed 38k dps for my secondary build to pump into shield block nodes which is 1 weapon and 1 shield for other builds, example CoC EK.
So basically im a scion that duel wields + max block 78%, 75% spell block, pure phys/spell reflect build with triple curse.
3 weapons for different opponents.

Double sword for aegis / blockers.
Sword axe for standard dual strike. WHY DOMINATION NO LEGACY ITEMS !!!
Sword + ROTP for RF.

And i'm not only dual strike lol
i already say i have 6 set of gears for different opponents.
Dual strike/Double strike/Puncture/Lightning strike/Frenzy/Flicker - I swap differently for different opponents.
Whirling blade and leap slam as movement gems.

Well, we won't know till we actually duel am i right? Just 1 more month.
Not saying i will win 100%, but its worth a shot since google say your one of the "top" pvpers in standard league. Go easy on me mate.

To those who like to compare leagues
And i forgot to say if your comparing league with league.
It's not whose league has been there longer.
It's whose really richer and come up with research/strategies actually.
IM NOT RICH, i'm just saying those who are.
Unlimited crafting, there's one guy in domination who have a sword with all perfect rolls except phys % at 249 corsair sword. Forgot his name but he wouldn't let anyone mirror it, sadly. :(
Never look down or underestimate someone before even meeting them. :)

i want his sword so badly hahaha
Last edited by rokuthecat on Jan 2, 2014, 12:13:53 PM
"
rokuthecat wrote:
99% Fire Resist, overcapped even more, 5.4k hp - 127k dps NON CRITTER/NO CHARGES - Resolute technique
My dps is low because i sacrificed 38k dps for my secondary build to pump into shield block nodes which is 1 weapon and 1 shield for other builds, example CoC EK.
So basically im a scion that duel wields + max block 78%, 75% spell block, pure phys/spell reflect build with triple curse.
3 weapons for different opponents.

Double sword for aegis / blockers.
Sword axe for standard dual strike. WHY DOMINATION NO LEGACY ITEMS !!!
Sword + ROTP for RF.

And i'm not only dual strike lol
i already say i have 6 set of gears for different opponents.
Dual strike/Double strike/Puncture/Lightning strike/Frenzy/Flicker - I swap differently for different opponents.
Whirling blade and leap slam as movement gems.

Well, we won't know till we actually duel am i right? Just 1 more month.
Not saying i will win 100%, but its worth a shot since google say your one of the "top" pvpers in standard league. Go easy on me mate.

To those who like to compare leagues
And i forgot to say if your comparing league with league.
It's not whose league has been there longer.
It's whose really richer and come up with research/strategies actually.
IM NOT RICH, i'm just saying those who are.
Unlimited crafting, there's one guy in domination who have a sword with all perfect rolls except phys % at 249 corsair sword. Forgot his name but he wouldn't let anyone mirror it, sadly. :(
Never look down or underestimate someone before even meeting them. :)

i want his sword so badly hahaha

Dude...I'd kill by just queueing up. You'd start dead and stay that way, you'd have to remake your character.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
What mullalxul said is right u will probably get one shotted all the time vs rf and cyclone and some other fire skill user such as herpes and explosive arrow and ek mine traps

Most likely u will make a new build and respect to either cyclone or crit flicker or maybe just quit the game but who knows

All I can say is that u will get stomp very easy by top pvper once u go to standard

U got a good sword but with the puncture dual strike and other useless crap skill u are using will get stomp and will get beaten bad only cyclone rf flicker crit ek ek mine ea and fire skill is top on standard again bring in all ur 6 set of gear to standard no matter what u do u will get stomp hard

Not to bash on u but eya that's how strong standard server is we pvp the most and all the people in here plays on standard and what I said is the truth u should consider as a note not a hate message

Last edited by googie337 on Jan 2, 2014, 6:44:18 PM
"
Google337 wrote:
What mullalxul said is right u will probably get one shotted all the time vs rf and cyclone and some other fire skill user such as herpes and explosive arrow and ek mine traps

Most likely u will make a new build and respect to either cyclone or crit flicker or maybe just quit the game but who knows

All I can say is that u will get stomp very easy by top pvper once u go to standard

U got a good sword but with the puncture dual strike and other useless crap skill u are using will get stomp and will get beaten bad only cyclone rf flicker crit ek ek mine ea and fire skill is top on standard again bring in all ur 6 set of gear to standard no matter what u do u will get stomp hard

Not to bash on u but eya that's how strong standard server is we pvp the most and all the people in here plays on standard and what I said is the truth u should consider as a note not a hate message

Sounds like a lot of bashing. I'm rooting for rokuthecat to beat the softcore peeps.
"
Google337 wrote:

Yes thats the way it should be from the start.
I prefer the way you talk like that, it's more friendly.
And yes i will take it as an advice :)
But still gotta try for fun right? Haha
Yes It does sounded like bashing and I apologize sorry :)

Yea u can try it in the mean time u should try one of those build I mention that are top for pvp In standard so if u are a sword user might consider researching what is the best skill to use in pvp as a sword user all the top people with 2 hand and 1 hand sword users all use cyclone

So yea a few use dualstrike double strike puncture etc... But cyclone is one one of the best for sword might wanna test it in domination and see it for ur self

But thats not all u gotta find out what gem u gotta use but for that part u can research and find out your self

Anyways sorry if I sound like a hater

Good luck
Last edited by googie337 on Jan 2, 2014, 7:16:34 PM
"
"
Google337 wrote:

Sounds like a lot of bashing. I'm rooting for rokuthecat to beat the softcore peeps.

Haha thanks but i don't see myself that high yet haha but thanks tho!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info