RF

"
rokuthecat wrote:
Its funny when you look down on domination server, although i know standard league have alot of pros. But before you say i'll cry like a baby, i think you better take back your words before you really try dueling me. Im not bragging, im just saying that RF is not the top build for pvp. And even a 4month league can produce better items than standard league. Nobody is saying that standard league suck. All i did was give advice to those who don't know how to counter.

Read my post properly.
And may i know what dps your league have on a RF?
Our server is 110k which doesnt do much lol

It's funny how u are the only guy that is in domination in this thread come to softcore test it for yourself otherwise wait for the domination get transfer to softcore I read ur post and try it doesn't work vs rf in softcore lol especially with dual strike

This is why u see so many threads about rf they just don't make rf thread all the time for no reason
Last edited by googie337 on Jan 1, 2014, 6:42:28 AM
Come on man, Domination? That like playing a little kids league compared to standard. Night and day. Standard is full of guys with 200-500+ exalt gear setups.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Jan 1, 2014, 10:44:19 AM
You have to be higher then fuck to even make the claim any league has better gear/players then SC.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
You cant really say 200-500 exalt.
Exalts in standard are cheap as fuck ttm.
1 ex in domination = 3 ex in standard.

Take my 2nd sword for example - Bought at 150 ex in domination. That's at least 250 exalt alone in standard. Standard is wayyy too cheap and easy to gear up lol.

It gets boring when you play a cheap league with good weapons everywhere.

Try a expensive league and get GG items.

And dont drift off from the topic, i only say RF is not that of a great build.
It is overpowered in its own way, but comparing it overall to all the other builds, it's actually nothing much. Chill the fuck down peeps, why so angry? Lol
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803310
Last edited by rokuthecat on Jan 1, 2014, 12:26:07 PM
So you're saying domination is just as competitive as standard in it's own way? lol

The majority of serious pvp'ers don't play in domination league. Dom's main function is for pve.
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
So you're saying domination is just as competitive as standard in it's own way? lol

The majority of serious pvp'ers don't play in domination league. Dom's main function is for pve.

standard does generally have alot better gear but its also important to remember this game has not been out that long. Leagues with tons of people grinding still have a huge chance at winning the lottery and successfully rolling great rng weapons. Standard does have alot more currency to craft and more leagues feeding into it but I have seen the best Lvl 28 bow by far in ANY league drop in nemesis. Its just a lucky loto.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"

standard does generally have alot better gear but its also important to remember this game has not been out that long. Leagues with tons of people grinding still have a huge chance at winning the lottery and successfully rolling great rng weapons. Standard does have alot more currency to craft and more leagues feeding into it but I have seen the best Lvl 28 bow by far in ANY league drop in nemesis. Its just a lucky loto.

Well in standard merc, a lot of guys have all top tier mod weapons and close to or same rest of gear.

So close to perfectly rolled gear in all slots is pretty crazy.
Gear isn't the end all be all in this game. Its just quite obvious from my travels in pvp that 98% of the population has 0 clue what they are doing. Also coincidently league/racers are generally pvm only and barely even excel at that tbh.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jan 1, 2014, 7:41:40 PM
I wasn't even talking about gear from the start and then you all started bashing me. What i meant was puncture and vunerability is good against RF. I only said that right gear is needed to tank the RF.

I dont even know why you guys started bashing me when i tried to give advice. ( Maybe it doesn't mean anything to you, but may mean something to others

Im not even comparing standard to domination, you guys started it and even looked down on it.
Yes we all know standard have better players and better gears, but that doesn't give you the right to bash people from other league. Like hey? Who knows, a decent player can have better strategy, but just dont have better gear than standarrd's gears.
"
Firebrand76 wrote:

Yes, we all know that, but that doesn't mean there aren't any serious pvpers too? lol
It's like going to a country, and you see someone poor and so you group the whole country as poor fucks? lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info