New Righteous Fire Builds -_-

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Viper strike might even be op again and no one knows, just because no one tried to make a good build for it with the new nodes like i did for righteous fire

Don't worry I'm working on it :D
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
I complain about puncture, because its bs. Without nerfing skills making them useless in pvm we need better items/passives to deal with them in pvp. You can't just expect to face a RF everytime you queue up so you can't have burn flasks X 5 and multiple curses ready and waiting. Plus if you join and notice its a RF and decide to swap flasks because its all you have to combat it..guess what they start dry. Puncture has the same effect on pvp in the sense that you literally get accelerated damage by a mega shitload just by trying to approach someone especially as a melee character. Land a critical and its even worse, viper strike wont be nearly as bad no matter how good they try to make it just because its chaos damage, resistable and doesn't accelerate under and circumstance. I have over 10k hp 800life per second regen 80fire resistence and probably the highest dps cyclone in standard and can't kill a RF faster then it kills me if were just just tanking one another. My point is I have absurd shit on my character and it means dick vs puncture vs rf vs molten shell vs critical hits of any type...and I know what im doing im not a scrub. Thats the bottomline, we need better ways to approach these match ups because stats arent the answer and nerfing everything is also not the answer. Items..passives...flasks that regen completely per round and are swappable mid match..something, anything.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
I agree that we have to get more counter skills for pvp to help against certain builds and situations where it's hard for melee to approach a target, i totally agree with that. I agree that smoke mine shouldn't teleport the enemy back to you when they are in flicker motion.

And thank's firebitch for formating my wall of text, i was in a hurry and just cleared out what i had in mind lol.

IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 11, 2013, 4:20:13 PM
Haven't had smoke mine teleport me near anyone that was using it. But if thats the case, definitely should be fixed.
"
MullaXul wrote:
Haven't had smoke mine teleport me near anyone that was using it. But if thats the case, definitely should be fixed.

It only teleports the other guy when he's right on top of you, during a flicker or cyclone I think.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Dec 11, 2013, 4:54:15 PM
i try to lay low but seeing everyone is so positive and friendlier to each other now i have to say that thank you u guys for ur thoughts

i hope the past drama will be erase and we can move on and have fun in the near pvp tournament future and stay positive

thanks all and <3
"
MullaXul wrote:
I complain about puncture, because its bs.

It's an utterly necessary skill though. PvP is already super draw prone as it is if both sides care and are playing optimally. Get rid of puncture and there will be even more null matches.
Last edited by aimlessgun on Dec 11, 2013, 9:02:43 PM
"
aimlessgun wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
I complain about puncture, because its bs.

It's an utterly necessary skill though. PvP is already super draw prone as it is if both sides care and are playing optimally. Get rid of puncture and there will be even more null matches.

I can understand your point. But this games too fucked up in regards to the arenas,desynch. Making puncture more ridiculous then it should be. Its far more then an "anti draw" skill given the variables. You literally can't chase someone down at all because you'll just bleed out too fast. So you stand there and eat hits until you fall asleep or die. Say you decide to chase...oh look desynch I just burned 80% of my hp and he wasn't even there. Oh check that out I attacked him, he moved...I name locked...I moved zzzzzz my hp is just taking a giant shit all round for even touching the keyboard/mouse. I know blockers seem to see things from a different perspective in regards to everything pvp because well..you're blocking. Versus Dubilicious who has 0 desynch the skills not that big a deal, vs other people its a bitch and a half. If it wasn't for lightning warp I doubt id even be able to catch Dubilicious either without dying immediately. If someone can tell me how I can get more hp/regeneration to deal with it and better then already 100% accurate on my screen namelock skills let me know because im all ears.
ummm ggg is buffing rf next patch fire is already strong why don't they buff lighting or cold why fire...?

To address some small problems with yesterday's 1.0.3 patch, we've deployed the 1.0.3b update. We're expecting to release 1.0.4 on December 22, US time. It includes a new fire skill (currently internally codenamed "Charged Blast"), four new Unique items, several new microtransactions (including the Storm Call one!), new vendor recipes and achievements. We're also looking at buffing various fire skills and damage support gems in this patch.
Last edited by googie337 on Dec 11, 2013, 11:41:51 PM
"
Google337 wrote:
ummm ggg is buffing rf next patch fire is already strong why don't they buff lighting or cold why fire...?

To address some small problems with yesterday's 1.0.3 patch, we've deployed the 1.0.3b update. We're expecting to release 1.0.4 on December 22, US time. It includes a new fire skill (currently internally codenamed "Charged Blast"), four new Unique items, several new microtransactions (including the Storm Call one!), new vendor recipes and achievements. We're also looking at buffing various fire skills and damage support gems in this patch.

It's obviously nothing concerning righteous fire imo but more about skills like firestorm,incinerate,fireball,firetrap,flame totem and a couple fire support gems. But i dont deny that burning damage gem could get buffed from that if they buff up supports.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info