New Righteous Fire Builds -_-

"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:
I thought about that RF Builds. I think I can stand infront of them (meele) and kill them without taking much dmg.
Want to test this if interested: IGN: Masshynosis

Good luck man. I think you may have a chance to kill them if you can crit one shot. Otherwise good god... max speed lightning warp, multistrike flicker, and max block is fucking ridiculous.

That right there, takes puncture and bear trap out as counters. Extremely high burst damage is needed. EK crit mines are the only thing I've seen that works relatively good so far.

That's talking about SteKrz's I_am_ready_to_die's rf build.

Mhm? No puncture, no bear trap. But how about 90% fire resist with flask 100%?
2x Fire flask = total immun for like 15 seconds.
And I mean 90% resist, I have a bit more then 360 fire resist, so EE + Dual Curse wont be able to drop me below 90%.

Thats a pretty hefty commitment just to deal with one build.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
isnt there 2 uniques that can remove damage from RF completely?
"
boye wrote:
isnt there 2 uniques that can remove damage from RF completely?

no there is no unique doing it, even with the cannot be ignite uniques, you still take rf damage
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
SteKrz wrote:
I don't have max block :P

Haha ok... good to know. 74%? :p

currently 36% with tempest shield
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
ICU, CANT SEE ME BRO UMAD ⊙﹏⊙ 2 FAST

Haha

Know I played Diablo2 at the very highest lvl of pvp, dominated USeast from 1.01-1.12 until I quit the game. Legit PnB Necro,Trapper and Barbarian vs hacked out autoaiming,gook modding,nightlighting,auto rejuv,auto tp, 1vs7 scrubs all day long and it was still a more legit experience then pvping in this game. Id be using trash like Raven frost,160 monarch,Hotspurs and a Wisp to take on 3 bmana Sorceress's of different elements because it was the answer to such a thing. Unlike this game where you sit there and pull your dick waiting for someone to run out of flasks or laming ppl out with conversion traps. The people that think their good on here just make me laugh, have no idea what pvp even is. Dealing with summons in NvD, desynch vs charge/teleport Hammerdins, etc..etc.. shit that people now use probably every single day on there myself and a small handful of veterans figured out and made the norm....that was true match up experience/knowledge. Not this crap which is just exploit after exploit without enough development in the game to even deal with it properly if at all.

this.
i went top 8 in euro pvp league on europe server, and ppl here will never know most of things u said, and in euro there were others too. being able to predict ur enemy desynch etc etc.
i really want to pvp in this game, but im not so rich and will never be able to afford ur builds i thinks. and reading ur post really made me think that maybe i dont wanna even try if the game is designed this way.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
tempallo wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

Haha

Know I played Diablo2 at the very highest lvl of pvp, dominated USeast from 1.01-1.12 until I quit the game. Legit PnB Necro,Trapper and Barbarian vs hacked out autoaiming,gook modding,nightlighting,auto rejuv,auto tp, 1vs7 scrubs all day long and it was still a more legit experience then pvping in this game. Id be using trash like Raven frost,160 monarch,Hotspurs and a Wisp to take on 3 bmana Sorceress's of different elements because it was the answer to such a thing. Unlike this game where you sit there and pull your dick waiting for someone to run out of flasks or laming ppl out with conversion traps. The people that think their good on here just make me laugh, have no idea what pvp even is. Dealing with summons in NvD, desynch vs charge/teleport Hammerdins, etc..etc.. shit that people now use probably every single day on there myself and a small handful of veterans figured out and made the norm....that was true match up experience/knowledge. Not this crap which is just exploit after exploit without enough development in the game to even deal with it properly if at all.

this.
i went top 8 in euro pvp league on europe server, and ppl here will never know most of things u said, and in euro there were others too. being able to predict ur enemy desynch etc etc.
i really want to pvp in this game, but im not so rich and will never be able to afford ur builds i thinks. and reading ur post really made me think that maybe i dont wanna even try if the game is designed this way.

lvl 28 pvp is alot cheaper but still pretty hard to master. You might like it more than open merci pvp.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
tempallo wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:

Haha

this.

Im an innovator I keep coming up with ways to deal with peoples exploitable bs. Theres people that are innovating in ways to do less work and exploit more neglected mechanics. 1button low talent builds aren't enough at times so you have to keep pushing the envelope til you can just stand there and do nothing. My goals are the complete opposite though. Its enjoyable but entirely shouldnt be this necessary and its equally funny to see people try to imitate what I do. Majority of pvprs on this game are just like the pvmrs, copy and pastes of one another. Its flattering but its also pretty anoyying. Theres answers still to 99% of the problems in the game at the moment if you put in the work. To sum it up, the pvp in this game needs some work but its a challenge that I welcome every day. To keep finding ways to beat crap the same way I did in Diablo. Thats what makes good pvprs good and bad ones bad.

Not to sound egotistical or anything but theres a few people I respect on here and a few I don't. Simple because of how they play or carry themselves. If you're going to come at me with some cookie cutter flavor of the month build and your heads as big as a hot air balloon like you're good..well probably going to be a dick when I beat you. But theres alot of people I think are really cool in this community i.e Firebrand,Aimless,Bigdaddy,Grindcore just to name a few.
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 16, 2013, 12:10:49 PM
^^^^^

You're so annoying, all you do is QQ all day man, take a break or something.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 16, 2013, 4:19:08 PM
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
^^^^^

You're so annoying, all you do is QQ all day man, take a break or something.

Maybe you have comprehension issues, wasn't a QQ to be found in that post. Was just cold facts and making it clear problems can be dealt with. Only two things in this game are random and can't be controlled at all in pvp. Thats desynch and criticals, both making any match go favorable to one side at any time. People know amongst block that criticals are high on the too good list in pvp. But it is what it is and desynch is pretty much a mute point you can't even argue because its how the games server works. Games a joke in that regard you can't even play smart if you wanted to because people are rarely ever where the fuck they are on your screen. Making pvp ingeneral just 2 dumbass's running into eachother hoping their at that location til someone dies. If you can't understand that then I don't know what you're on. Must just be me who attacks hologram players that teleport around constantly. Maybe I should step my ISP down about 60mbps down to 2 so I can see what everyone else sees.
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 17, 2013, 12:31:50 AM
edit, read it wrong and was confused. I think they accidentally balanced lvl 28 pvp really well, hopefully it will happen to merci pvp.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Dec 16, 2013, 9:48:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info