New Righteous Fire Builds -_-

"
MullaXul wrote:
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Dude talk about talent when you're playing FPS games, are you really tryin'a say that path of exile requires any gg skills to own ? There's nothing in this game that is hard to use, any skill in pvp right now is easy as 1,2,3 to own with proper gear and build.

"im shitty at pvp so I made a RF troll build" ; dude any baddie could use your cyclone skill, realize it. Middle mouse leap slam, right click cyclone, Yo that sounds hard as FUCK.

I know that righteous fire requires 1 button to use and i'm cool with that, i enjoy having a stomp build and i'mma own with it as much as i can, if they nerf it i dont care i'mma make something else.

You want to have an easy life bro ? not having any counters to your build ? Go play maplestory.

Diablo 2 was all about stomping others, i'm doing the same thing in path of exile.

You're free to make any build you want in this game so why not make a stomp build yourself and stop complaining, it's your fault if youre getting facerolled.

Make a cyclone/heavy striker at my level and get back to me. I know you're not naive enough to think RF isn't bull shit, I never called you stupid. I can guarantee you never owned in Diablo2 unless you were on EU or USwest with the newbs. It does boil down to being everyones fault for not making an exploit spec. Doesn't change the fact you can't say you "faceroll stomp" without atleast cracking a smile and going to yourself ..."well really im not doing shit but I'll just keep telling myself I am so I can keep this mini chubby Ive been rocking a bit longer".

the best pvper where on D2 on euro-pvp league, so i asume my expirence is pretty high.
its in TvT like in D2 09, 1 bow ama suportet by baba BO + Auradin + nec curser...done...

now it would be 1 rf and 2 supporters in 3 vs 3

i duelled hountworld now several times and also dont know a way to get him down :/ well i keep on (theory)crafting

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
Last edited by trashs1 on Dec 12, 2013, 1:52:59 AM

the best pvper where on D2 on euro-pvp league,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
swap to gear that provides ignite immunity?
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
RF is not "ignite" status.
Its a burn status and isn't effected by fire penetration support. It does apparently benefit from weapon swapped buffs such as searing touch if casted then swapped back to main hand though. So the answer to RF is to A. stack resistence high B. + max resistence C. have alot of regeneration and D. stay out of range of it, it'll likely be used with concentrated effect thus limiting its range a bit but not all. Ruby burn flasks work enough to beat it if you have them onhand prior to the matchmaking. I've triple cursed a few RF players and it wasn't the answer. Flammability,elemental weakness,vulnerability just to see how it would work...didn't do much.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
I thought about that RF Builds. I think I can stand infront of them (meele) and kill them without taking much dmg.
Want to test this if interested: IGN: Masshynosis
"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:
I thought about that RF Builds. I think I can stand infront of them (meele) and kill them without taking much dmg.

Good luck man. I think you may have a chance to kill them if you can crit one shot. Otherwise good god... max speed lightning warp, multistrike flicker, and max block is fucking ridiculous.

That right there, takes puncture and bear trap out as counters. Extremely high burst damage is needed. EK crit mines are the only thing I've seen that works relatively good so far.

That's talking about SteKrz's I_am_ready_to_die's rf build.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Dec 13, 2013, 8:53:34 AM
I don't have max block :P
"
SteKrz wrote:
I don't have max block :P

Haha ok... good to know. 74%? :p
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Dec 13, 2013, 10:32:52 AM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
"
Masshypnosis1 wrote:

Good luck man. I think you may have a chance to kill them if you can crit one shot. Otherwise good god... max speed lightning warp, multistrike flicker, and max block is fucking ridiculous.

That right there, takes puncture and bear trap out as counters. Extremely high burst damage is needed. EK crit mines are the only thing I've seen that works relatively good so far.

That's talking about SteKrz's I_am_ready_to_die's rf build.

Mhm? No puncture, no bear trap. But how about 90% fire resist with flask 100%?
2x Fire flask = total immun for like 15 seconds.
And I mean 90% resist, I have a bit more then 360 fire resist, so EE + Dual Curse wont be able to drop me below 90%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info