Baseline map running: Awful.

"
Nomancs wrote:
Base game not rewarding? you must be kidding me.

Pretty much like every other league with addition to the shipping juice.
But some people totally forgot what the regular loot always felt like after getting spoiled like crazy during affliction league.
I think tota also left some issues on players as some didn't even encounter any mapping during that league either.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
It wasnt just MF that was nerfed. Also nodes in atlas and mainly Scarabs. There is no good sinergies in atlas and scarab. It feels so bad play the game, the only reason i dont leave yet the league its because league mechanic is good. Cause there is no strategy in atlas/scarabs that feels rewarding
"
Nomancs wrote:

And this is just base drop from the ground, not counting Tujen, ships or other stuff. What are you doing if you can't find anything? It is literally absurd amount of loot.

How many divs total is that if you sold all the currency?
"
Nomancs wrote:

And this is just base drop from the ground, not counting Tujen, ships or other stuff. What are you doing if you can't find anything? It is literally absurd amount of loot.

This screenshot just prove how bad the end game is right now. Its is Friday, 1 week into the league and just 10 divines. Last 2 leagues there was multiple strategies without MF gear that earn 10+ div per hour.

10div per week looks so bad
"
Alluryen wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

This screenshot just prove how bad the end game is right now. Its is Friday, 1 week into the league and just 10 divines. Last 2 leagues there was multiple strategies without MF gear that earn 10+ div per hour.

and he has 22 challenges so he plays a LOT. if he only drops 10 divines,then what hope do the rest of us have who just play casually in our spare time? sigh
Played all weekend, got into T6 maps. I went with hexblast miner which is pretty much roll whatever mods. I sent 3 big shipments out and 2 got cut by half because reasons. Got maybe 3c on those, some basic uniques, and lots of generic yellow equipment. Averaging 1 c at best per tier 6 map. Walked out of campaign with 10c. Next milestone for me is a cluster that sells for 3 div. It's not like half affliction, it's like one tenth or less. The only upshot is optimization seems better for gettimg res capped quickly and the exchange is a good touch. Everything else though is so nerfed I don't even want to deal with it. It reminds me of ptw grind minus the pay to win part. Which is too bad because the settlement was one of the cooler concepts since OG heist imo.
"
Nomancs wrote:

Zero ex?

LOOT NERF CONFIRMED?
"
Alluryen wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Affliction is over, mate. This is just 10 div raw drop, what strats were last league to get raw divs? or were they exploits that got nerfed?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
"
Nomancs wrote:

Zero ex?

LOOT NERF CONFIRMED?

OH NOES! I guess I will have to delete my stacks of divines at HO now! Quick! :D

Anyway, had 5 stack exalts from Tujen, he saved the day :D
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last league i did Dunes with Legion + Beyond + Delirium. I was doing more than 10div/h. Got my HH day 3, and at end of first week was doing more than 80div/day.

In affliciton i played a Tati Stormburst Totem build, i was boss rushing with harverst, harbinger and essences. I think i was doing 15div/h with this strategy. Totem build was slow as fuck and had low sinergy with affliciton, but still good enough cause the endgame was rewarding.

Right now i like the league mechanic, i want to play it, but the endgame mapping is not rewarding enough to keep me playing. So despite i liked the league mechanic i will probably quit cause i need go to do maps to keep my garrison going on, and run maps are not rewarding enough. Unlike the last league, where the endgame mapping was so good but necropolis mechanic was bad.
Last edited by Alluryen on Aug 2, 2024, 8:19:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info