Buff difficulty of regular content

"
Nomancs wrote:
"

Play without defenses and with 1 link then its challenging.

Unintentionally you describe current state of campaign and maps till reds - only way it could be challenging is to use 1 link without defenses.

+1 because it's that easy. I beat Ruthless campaign with 1-link SRS before lmao.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"

Unintentionally you describe current state of campaign and maps till reds - only way it could be challenging is to use 1 link without defenses.

Good then play it that way! Happy I could help.
Honestly they should just remove mageblood, adorned, hh, nimis, eternal damnation, defiance of destiny, loreweave, maxuhotls, the white chest piece that cpt lance likes, sc league, timeless jewels, omni, ashes, fourth vow, phys taken as, and the other really strong items in the game. Then nobody would complain about it being too easy.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
"

+1 because it's that easy. I beat Ruthless campaign with 1-link SRS before lmao.

Not that you had any other option in this mode. Also I didnt say its difficult I just said most people dont like the campaign.
Last edited by TayPoE on Jul 9, 2024, 7:59:08 AM
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
Honestly they should just remove mageblood, adorned, hh, nimis, eternal damnation, defiance of destiny, loreweave, maxuhotls, the white chest piece that cpt lance likes, sc league, timeless jewels, omni, ashes, fourth vow, phys taken as, and the other really strong items in the game. Then nobody would complain about it being too easy.

Would be a good way to tune things down and make many builds viable again even in HC, sounds great.
"

Are we back to "play with a blindfold" argument? Game should compensate in difficulty for power creep - otherwise it will be d3/4, and it can't compete against it in category of "casual games".
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"

Are we back to "play with a blindfold" argument? Game should compensate in difficulty for power creep - otherwise it will be d3/4, and it can't compete against it in category of "casual games".

Was obvious. You tell us playing the game with 1 link and no defenses would be challenging. I directly answer you to this. Idk where the blindfold comes from but sure if you wanna add that too to your playthrough dont let us stop you. Enjoy!
"

Was obvious. You tell us playing the game with 1 link and no defenses would be challenging. I directly answer you to this. Idk where the blindfold comes from but sure if you wanna add that too to your playthrough dont let us stop you. Enjoy!

Thanks, but I'm not interested in doing shenanigans like blindfold or playing with my feet to make game artificially challenging. I'd rather ask GGG to compensate from power creep - so I do. And I hope they will, to not bring down PoE to diablo level. Have you tried d4 tho? Might be your jam.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs wrote:
"

Thanks, but I'm not interested in doing shenanigans like blindfold or playing with my feet to make game artificially challenging. I'd rather ask GGG to compensate from power creep - so I do. And I hope they will, to not bring down PoE to diablo level. Have you tried d4 tho? Might be your jam.

You are the one complaining about the game being too easy doe, maybe you would be better with something else? I will do whatever i want, thanks.
"

You are the one complaining about the game being too easy doe, maybe you would be better with something else? I will do whatever i want, thanks.

Thats why I created this topic, doe. Regular content become too easy over the years. I will do whatever i want, like this topic, thanks.

Last edited by Nomancs on Jul 9, 2024, 8:15:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info