Buff difficulty of regular content

"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
How would sc players feel about the difficulty of t17s if there was only 1 portal.

"Oh man the artifical difficulty is so cringe GGG" is gonna be the reaction, says my premonition.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
How would sc players feel about the difficulty of t17s if there was only 1 portal.

"Oh man the artifical difficulty is so cringe GGG" is gonna be the reaction, says my premonition.

I don't know a single hc player that things t17s are easy. You will die in there eventually even on "immortal" builds.

Then the
"i spent 90 chaos rolling this and ripped"

or better yet. lets make your char get voided if you die in a t17
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:

I don't know a single hc player that things t17s are easy. You will die in there eventually even on "immortal" builds.

Then the
"i spent 90 chaos rolling this and ripped"

or better yet. lets make your char get voided if you die in a t17

Oh yeah, they're crazy. There's likely gonna be quite a few changes in the coming league that I am excited to hear about. Didn't really get to enjoy them a whole lot in HCSSF
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
I'm sad to say ill probably never play hc outside of gauntlet unless something is changed in them. the robot dudes and revenants are just uncalled for on top of the crazy mods.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
I'm sad to say ill probably never play hc outside of gauntlet unless something is changed in them. the robot dudes and revenants are just uncalled for on top of the crazy mods.

I used to play PoE a lot in HC. I even started in HC to learn the game. But joined in 3.0. Got a lot of deaths from the new campaign. I think Innocent got me 3 times and Act 10 Kitava like 2 times aswell.

But I instantly went back at it again and started leveling. But now I feel like its less fun than it was before, again I started playing in HC for my first PoE Experience and had a blast...

Yes it was 7 years ago and the game changed a lot. But I´m not sure if it changed into the right way of difficulty. People wanna increasing difficulty of regular content maybe should do anything else than PoE in their leisure time lol. Would decimate a lot of fun for many people.

Last edited by TayPoE on Jul 8, 2024, 2:55:53 AM
The game balance feels pretty good right now. You have really hard stuff for those who want to aspire, normal stuff for casuals and some moderate difficulty things for people who don't want to push the bleeding edge.

I think things are pretty smooth at the moment.
its gonna be funny if ggg listen to op and make game harder again
"
Bosscannon wrote:
its gonna be funny if ggg listen to op and make game harder again

I mean OP could play HC to have a more difficult game experience or just play a weaker build to make things spicy. No one is holding OP back to do so^^

But GGG doesn´t listen to random threads which do delusional suggestions like this. They have their own plans already. Doesn´t mean we dont get nerfed or game wont get harder doe.
"
I'd like to see a much bigger difference between white and red maps. The progression feels really broken right now, where the moment my league starter gets their 6 link and maybe two semi- decent rare items I jump directly from tier 5 to tier thirteen or fourteen.

This could be easily solved if they removed bunch of maps and kept just like 5 maps for each tier but updated scaling of difficulty of each tier on more levels and updated item drop too. Also, if there were less maps but more difficult - maybe all the mapping would be less obnoxious and more interesting.

I have the same experience. After some point you just have like 80 maps (white and yellow tiers) still not completed but you can do it without bottles and with a finger in your nose.
"

I mean OP could play HC to have a more difficult game experience or just play a weaker build to make things spicy. No one is holding OP back to do so^^

People do forget that HC doesn't make the game harder. It just puts down a artificial difficulty barrier of slower progression if, big if you die while it also limits you heavily with build options as the game is not balanced around HC since years.

Lots of people don't play HC because they do like to play whatever crazy build they want and some simply don't meet the HC checklist but still destroy the entire games content just fine with maybe just a few deaths giving the lacking defensive layers early on.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Jul 8, 2024, 3:06:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info