"
Donoteatme wrote:
"
medicated03 wrote:

The entire thing contains zero proof of anything

As your words.

So as @PoeRecovery3 said, why do here?

What do i need to prove lmao ?

You want me to point you to the people posting who were unbanned ?

You literally just quoted me from a post explaining exactly what im doing here then asked me what im doing here smh...

I already wrote what i think about your posts here, but moderator deleted this in case i used some ditry literation to describe your posts here. Not ofensive, literally dirty word.
In a nutshell, if our words are nothing for you, your words are same to us.
Got fresh answer with same genius paste.
breaching ToS section 7.

Someone have any updates? Maybe some got unban?
"
Donoteatme wrote:
breaching ToS section 7.

nothing from my side...I asked support to simply rule out any mistake and tell me which section of the TOS I supposely breached.
its staying in the limbo that is the most frustrating part.
Last edited by PoeRecovery3 on Dec 30, 2023, 7:15:56 AM
"
PoeRecovery3 wrote:
"
Donoteatme wrote:
breaching ToS section 7.

nothing from my side...I asked support to simply rule out any mistake and tell me which section of the TOS I supposely breached.

Agreed, but most frustrating for me, that support dont strive to help users. Point for every ticket is to solve it. But not in our cases unfortunately.
"
Donoteatme wrote:
"
PoeRecovery3 wrote:
"
Donoteatme wrote:
breaching ToS section 7.

Agreed, but most frustrating for me, that support dont strive to help users. Point for every ticket is to solve it. But not in our cases unfortunately.

To be honest, at this stage I'd be happy with a simple: "Our technical team double chacked your case and found that you breached section X of TOS...."
It's the minimum they can do after so many years and so much money spent to support GGG.
but what I got is "I'm very sorry but your account has been permanently banned for breaching our Terms of Use." within a day where hundreds of accounts were banned and tons of users in a similar situation.
I just want them to rule out any possible automation Mistake.

that's it, If I did anything wrong (they could have warned by the way...) I'll accept and move on.
"
PoeRecovery3 wrote:
"
Donoteatme wrote:
"
PoeRecovery3 wrote:

To be honest, at this stage I'd be happy with a simple: "Our technical team double chacked your case and found that you breached section X of TOS...."
It's the minimum they can do after so many years and so much money spent to support GGG.
but what I got is "I'm very sorry but your account has been permanently banned for breaching our Terms of Use." within a day where hundreds of accounts were banned and tons of users in a similar situation.
I just want them to rule out any possible automation Mistake.

that's it, If I did anything wrong (they could have warned by the way...) I'll accept and move on.

Yea. Your thought have more on. Exactly what i ask in last email to support. Where any guaranties that i won't be banned with new account paying same?
I mean ok, if there was any breaches and there no any way to appeal (idk what kind of breaching it could be if i see that rmt players got unbanned for "sorry"), how i need play to be pure.
Last edited by Donoteatme on Dec 30, 2023, 7:40:08 AM
Hi, so to explain my situation quickly I'm a 3000 hour player with 1000s of $ in supporter packs never cheated and played the same way for years.... this is the response I get when asking for a review of my ban

As has been stated the account is to remain closed.

That is it nothing els this is how GGG are treating there "loyal players"
Update ggg are now deleting posts focused around these bans there are images floating around of there admins removing posts and mine has just been removed for "spam"
Finally got the confirmation that supposedly I breach section 7. I use the same two softwares since 3 leagues ago: AwkPoe and X-Mouse (scroll to click).

So ok, apparently we all got banned and shit is on us, they did enough to show they don't care. Time to create a new account. How Am I supposed to spend any money on this game again knowing I might be banned again? Is the game even playable without stashes?

Guess we just lost our favorite game, bois.
yep 3 k hours not creating a new account that's bs they need to look over cases and not send off auto generated responses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info