Lack of GGG Transparency regarding current banwave

"
gerrisscott2 wrote:
Update ggg are now deleting posts focused around these bans there are images floating around of there admins removing posts and mine has just been removed for "spam"

You made like 4 or 5 threads same posts 🤣 that is the definition of spam turkey 🤭
my first account is permanently banned, they won't get it back, lv 44 after 2 days of play, I feel sorry for those who had a lot of time playing and money spent if this happens
"
Loudelond2 wrote:
Finally got the confirmation that supposedly I breach section 7. I use the same two softwares since 3 leagues ago: AwkPoe and X-Mouse (scroll to click).

So ok, apparently we all got banned and shit is on us, they did enough to show they don't care. Time to create a new account. How Am I supposed to spend any money on this game again knowing I might be banned again? Is the game even playable without stashes?

Guess we just lost our favorite game, bois.

I didn't use any of them and got banned anyway, after 2 days of playing.
It would not surprise me if all the people in this thread who claim that they have been banned are the same person. :D
Hey brother, I've encountered the same problem too. And I am an old player who has been playing Path Of Exile since 2017 and has been playing for over 3000 hours. During this time, I also purchased a bad sponsorship package. On the 22nd, my account was permanently banned. By sending an email to GGG, I received a response stating that it violated Article 7 of the Terms of Use. I would like to know what I should do to retrieve my account in this situation?
I literally bought the $480 Core supporter pack after a few days of contemplating it and the next morning I woke up to my account also being banned
Got fresh answer for question "Where any guaranties that i won't get ban with new account playing same?"

Answer:
"It is our policy not to release evidence in these situations I'm afraid, as that enables people to avoid detection second time around. I can confirm however that your account was banned for breaching section 7 of our Terms of Use"

Surprisely quick, only 1 day waiting, but still looks like talking to the wall.

“We are not able to provide any additional information regarding the closure, other than that it was due to a breach of section 7 of the Terms of Use.”This is the response I received.

So I don't even know what terms were violated right now, and customer service doesn't provide a clear answer. I even suspect that it's all robots replying to emails.
Oh, It's really New Year.

"
I really don't know why I was banned. If I create a new account and get stash tabs there is a risk that I would be banned a second time. You are just cutting off my desire to play PoE after all these years.
You still haven't given me answers on how to be unbanned. If I did something wrong I need to know. I am really sorry if I did something banned, but really, I don't know what I have done to get banned.

"
Hi there,

The account is permanently closed. It will not be unbanned.

Regards,

GGG are great.
"
supremelll wrote:
“We are not able to provide any additional information regarding the closure, other than that it was due to a breach of section 7 of the Terms of Use.”This is the response I received.

So I don't even know what terms were violated right now, and customer service doesn't provide a clear answer. I even suspect that it's all robots replying to emails.

“As stated this account is to remain banned.”Customer service will only mechanically reply to this sentence,there are still 1500 unused coupons on my account, hahaha,GGG is great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info