Crucible FAQ

During 3.20 reveal, despite the new mastery for Ancestral Totems being added (the lingering effect one), Chris talked about untying melee and totems but since then there was no follow-up. Is it delayed, dropped, or something else?
Will the ground degen damage from vaal reap be affected by blood charges?
how does vaal animate weapon function with spirit guards?
If Crucible does not goes coregame then all the "skill trees" on the weapons should be pointless.
Therefore the whole idea of playing it would go pointless.
We really need to know if the ideology will go in core game or not.
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
"
Rellikor wrote:
I don’t understand how you go from a node that gives adrenaline on a short cooldown to a 6 second cooldown for something I can get by rolling two flasks and a corrupted gem mod. No one is going to take that opportunity cost to spec this gutted stance node. They’ll take the flasks and corrupted gem mod and spend the points elsewhere on the tree. Seems like no one could agree how to keep this node useful so it was made useless.

Nothing ever gets made useless to useful after patch notes but they sure do love making things useful to useless.

"
"
The Gain Adrenaline for 1 second when you switch stance Mastery seems too strong. Will you change it?

Yes. The stats for that Mastery are now:

Remove Damaging Ailments when you Change Stance
Stance Skills have +6 seconds to Cooldown

You guys could go so many better ways to solve this. Next time, please do not make a decision on a hurry.

+1

In true GGG fashion, they went way overboard with the nerf.

"No one noticed" that gaining Adrenaline every second or two is broken, awful gameplay that massively encourages script use. Now, let's make it completely useless instead.

The new effect is so bad in the current state of the game that it wouldn't even need its own cooldown, much less add cooldown time to the stance skill itself. Now, even the 3 people who are actively changing stances won't take it because it quadruples the cooldown. Remember Perforate? No? Me neither.

Thanks for the entertainment and the "most interesting masteries". Next up: "Remove Maim and Hinder when you use a Mana Flask. Flasks have a 10 second cooldown."

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I might say they are doing this for engagement. Leave something obviously broken in there to cause engagement, then nerf it to the ground to cause engagement again. In which case, they got me.

"
Rellikor wrote:
for something I can get by rolling two flasks and a corrupted gem mod

If you mean the jewel mod "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you", It's even worse than you thought, since Corrupted Blood is not an ailment. This will only remove Bleed, Poison and Ignite.
Anyone could confirm if Unique Shields will be able to have Passive Skills from Crucible? like unique weapons.
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
If Crucible does not goes coregame then all the "skill trees" on the weapons should be pointless.
Therefore the whole idea of playing it would go pointless.
We really need to know if the ideology will go in core game or not.

How so? I see it matter for people that play standard, but for everyone only playing league, if something goes core or not doesnt matter as much.
why are chaos dot spells nerfed now? i dont understand, they were already bad in numbers but another 35% less dmg by removing mastery and nerfing keystone, just why?
how does triggerbots work with Whispering ice staff? do you still have "Maximum 5 Firestorms at a time" or can you have more?
is the limit per entity casting it?
How will triggerbots work when trying to trigger Summon Reaper's dash attack? My understanding is the the ability doesn't trigger the dask attack directly, but it triggers a spell that triggers the dash attack.

So, would using a triggered Summon Reaper with triggerbots cause the Reaper to dash attack to 1 triggerbot, and then dash attack to the other triggerbot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info