Crucible FAQ

"
Bentic wrote:
Loved endless heist, removing it is the reason for me to skip this league.
For all who are playing this league, have a lot of fun.

Yeah me too. It was fun. They really couldn’t find a reason to remove it except it wasn’t intended. By this logic we wouldn’t have penicillin today or many other inventions or discoveries.

In the patch notes it’s under item rebalancing since they couldn’t figure out how to logically get rid of it. They need a new nerf category: “Too Much Fun”.

It really was petty.
"
artifleur wrote:
"
“Skills cost Life instead of 30% of Mana Cost.”

Suggested wording on this to avoid intense confusion.

"30% of skills mana cost now consumes life instead" or something similar. This makes more sense to my smooth brain anyway

I'd suggest they replace it with something useful ;)

Many builds are gonna be short on mana, so this opens up being able to fit in precision
Are there any changes to Replica Red Trail, Replica Tulfall, Replica Perfect Form?
Hi

How vaal ice shot will react with :
Supreme Grandstanding + voidfletcher
Barrage support

Regards
'Any solution that increases gambling is great by us'

Dumbest statement ever made by a dev.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Anyone could confirm if Unique Shields will be able to have Passive Skills from Crucible? like unique weapons.
Last edited by claudim1234 on Apr 3, 2023, 9:24:15 PM
It's a joke that "masteries" are far weaker than "beginneries".
Almost all we used were deleted.

Compared to the version before "mastery", we now even have limited way to get increase damage, unless we have crazy items to use.
I don’t understand how you go from a node that gives adrenaline on a short cooldown to a 6 second cooldown for something I can get by rolling two flasks and a corrupted gem mod. No one is going to take that opportunity cost to spec this gutted stance node. They’ll take the flasks and corrupted gem mod and spend the points elsewhere on the tree. Seems like no one could agree how to keep this node useful so it was made useless.

Nothing ever gets made useless to useful after patch notes but they sure do love making things useful to useless.
Hey GGG, Vaal Domination looks great.

But can you confirm that minion nodes will spawn on Crucible melee weapon trees?

Because, you know, Domination Blow can not be played with Convoking wands.
As well as some other minions builds that are limited to melee weapons and have to use Scepters/Rune Dagers or even Claws that do not support minions in any way.
I was wondering about the specific interaction between the new bow Widowhail and the Elder drop Voidfletcher. Does the increase of effect cause the mod "Gain a Void Charge every 0.5 seconds" to generate the charges faster, slower, or does it not affect them at all?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info