Crucible FAQ

How does Petrified Blood interact with Low Life on 55% mastery? Does it properly protect whole 55% of life while disallowing non-flask restoration above 55%, only one of that, or does it ignore whole thing?
If I corrupt a minion or caster themed unique weapon that already has a crucible tree and it makes it rare, would I then be able to merge it with a uncorrupted item of the same type to try and get the themed passives onto a non unique weapon?
Two triggerbot questions

1. Do triggerbots only work with spells out do triggered attack skills work as well? Say through snipe or manaforged stopped support?

2. Let's say I have spellslinger frostbolts with power siphon cast on crit ice nova

Will triggerbots override the target location of ice nova on the frostbolt to be the triggerbots, or will the triggered icenova explode from the frostbolts?
With Formless Inferno, if I drink a potion that raises my fire resistance and I'm already over cap do my minions still gain the extra life?
As far as I am aware crucible can be crafted on 2h weapons (100% power), on 1h weapons (~50% power) and shields (~50% power). However, this leaves unarmed in a pretty bad spot in terms of crucible.

Are there any plans to compensate for the lack of crucible power for unarmed builds? I.e. boost the power of the shield crucible when unarmed or likewise?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info