Crucible FAQ

Noice, but what about Wander Builds?

Do the Crucible skill trees include options for wand-based attack builds, considering that wands are typically used in conjunction with spells?

Last edited by Darkflex11 on Apr 4, 2023, 1:14:19 PM
How is the new mastery "2% chance per 5% missing energy shield to defend with 200% armor" for example if i have 1 Energy shield and i get damaged and goes to 0, do i have 40% chance to defend with 200%? because its empty so its 100% missing and im so gonna abuse that with RF and no ES regen
"
Joker wrote:
If you mean the jewel mod "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you", It's even worse than you thought, since Corrupted Blood is not an ailment. This will only remove Bleed, Poison and Ignite.

Oh, wow, so it's even more useless than I gave it credit for. Even the flask mod removes corrupted blood and bleed. Literally worse than the majority will have on flasks plus it has a cooldown. I'd love to see the statistics on how often this node is chosen a few weeks into the league.
"
GGG wrote:
The Gain Adrenaline for 1 second when you switch stance Mastery seems too strong. Will you change it?
Yes. The stats for that Mastery are now:

Remove Damaging Ailments when you Change Stance
Stance Skills have +6 seconds to Cooldown

Wow, this is not a nerf, its a destruction :D
In my opinion, not worth taking it.
Last edited by CrashM3 on Apr 4, 2023, 3:57:45 PM
"
claudim1234 wrote:
Anyone could confirm if Unique Shields will be able to have Passive Skills from Crucible? like unique weapons.

In the "Content Reveal Trailer" at timestamp 2:47. You will see the Titan invitation with the mod on it. And it says:

[...] Contains an extra forge that can add a crucible passive skill tree to a unique item [...]

So yeah, they dont wrote "to a unique weapon". After that im 99% sure that you can get a skill tree on a unique shield. :) Hope this helped.
Hi, what about the abyss nodes on top of the tree like: "Sustained Horde" & "Trail of Destruction", since abysses will always have 4 pits/cracks now these nodes are useless, what Nodes will replace them?
Still one of the greatest Speeches of all Time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo

Unite and spread Love and Peace!
"
CrashM3 wrote:
"
claudim1234 wrote:
Anyone could confirm if Unique Shields will be able to have Passive Skills from Crucible? like unique weapons.

In the "Content Reveal Trailer" at timestamp 2:47. You will see the Titan invitation with the mod on it. And it says:

[...] Contains an extra forge that can add a crucible passive skill tree to a unique item [...]

So yeah, they dont wrote "to a unique weapon". After that im 99% sure that you can get a skill tree on a unique shield. :) Hope this helped.

Yeah! Thanks!
The Life mastery 10% more Maximum Life if you have at least 6 Life Masteries allocated is unlikely to see selection by the overwhelming majority of players who invest in Life masteries on their characters. There are six masteries in total for Life, and two of those have directly opposing synergies (the masteries that adjust Low Life and Full Life thresholds). This produces a scenario in which players are not only forced to path along their passive tree to select six Life notables (a difficult feat alone), but also spend passive points on masteries that provide no other value other than helping to meet said threshold. This is neither fun or enticing.

Would you consider reducing the number of Life masteries required for the 10% more Maximum Life down from 6 to 4 or 5?
Last edited by DankMuffins on Apr 4, 2023, 4:51:44 PM
How do trigger bots interact with something like surging thoughts? On that note can that weapon get buffed as the arcane surge that is granted is worthless to a trigger weapon as it now grants cast speed.
Very important question: Will we be able to crucible craft fishing rods?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info