Crucible FAQ

GGG: SSFHCR UberUber Event
Everyone: naaah...pass.
5Head from GGG
Is Anathema Ring from Sanctum moved to the Core Drop Pool or not obtainable anymore in Cruicible?
Will Frost Blades Projectile return to starting location and shotgun with Vengeant Cascade allocated?
What about Cadiro? My 1 million coins in standard are languishing unused.
Does Master Alchemist's "50% chance for flask you use to not consume charges" nerfs Master Distiller by reducing the chance to proc by half?

Can you change the passive for Master Alchemist to "50% chance for flasks to consume 50-66% less charges" That would synchronize well with Master Distiller.
How does Manaforged Arrows Support work with Indigon, since Indigon changes the mana cost of skills frequently?
what is this 7GB download for? and then 2 days from now there will be another huge download like this? this game is getting so bloated
SNIPE Skill Gem has "Supported Skills Deal 40% Less Damage".

Will the text "Socketed Triggered Bow Skills deal 40% less Damage" be removed from Assailum?

Or is it still there?
Don't like different set of challenges and rewards.
Sabo and PF seem to be new territory to explore with little left for previous functions.
If weapon trees, don't go core, I hope we at least get to keep the gear.

I don't like the removal of endless Heist.
It was one of my very few early league strats, that could let me get a little currency by just playing the game, instead of day trading.

Also don't like the burden of inventory locking for an extra weapon tree choice, nor the helm swap for reduced boss life (even though idk how rare this will be).

"Any solution that increases gambling is great by us" was cringe. That sounds like very bad design for me.
How does trigger bots work with spells that already have a cooldown? like Doomblast and Flames of Judgement?
https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info