Crucible FAQ

"
“Skills cost Life instead of 30% of Mana Cost.”

Suggested wording on this to avoid intense confusion.

"30% of skills mana cost now consumes life instead" or something similar. This makes more sense to my smooth brain anyway

I'd suggest they replace it with something useful ;)
"
artifleur wrote:
"

"30% of skills mana cost now consumes life instead" or something similar. This makes more sense to my smooth brain anyway

It is useful, people thinking it would remove the mana cost entirely are not aware of the fact that that would literally be the most powerful single node on the tree, and it wouldn't even be close.
"
Segus1992 wrote:
"
artifleur wrote:
"

It is useful, people thinking it would remove the mana cost entirely are not aware of the fact that that would literally be the most powerful single node on the tree, and it wouldn't even be close.

I'm not asking for it to remove all mana costs. I'm asking for something useful. I wouldn't spend a point on "30% less mana cost", much less on "30% less mana cost but you pay the difference in life". It's just not worth it and all other life mastery choices are equally bad (maybe 50 life is ok but not great), and that's sad.
Can we get more information about items and tags?

The main thing I'm interested in: when can a weapon get "spells / caster" tag. If I'd like to craft a 2h sword with shaper influence (that can roll coc support affix) will it get spells / caster tag?

Or for coc our option is basically Cospri, Mjolner, scepters and rune daggers?
Most low and mid end minion builds would feel way better if
"Minions are aggressive" was a Mastery
And the best thing, high budget builds would not benefit that much from this change
Good luck to everyone who will be playing this league. Have fun and enjoy!
But remember when it no longer feels like a game and more like work, you can always take a few leagues break. See you all next year! :)
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
so if Blood price ''follows the same reservation rules that are on players'', does that mean it will be affected by increases/reductions to reservation efficiency?

i hope the answer is no
"
Mcrackenstan wrote:
Hello,
Can we get more information on what Vaal Domination is please?

From what I see, it is the new name for Dominating Blow.

And, seriously, what the hell is Momentum?
Surprised this wasn't already in the PN.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Apr 3, 2023, 3:30:24 PM
Will it be possible to unallocate the first skill in a weapon's Crucible tree?

The league reveal shown that the first node will be allocated upon channelling. Chris explained the nodes can be refunded. I'd like to make sure we'll be able to remove the initial node as well in case it would brick my Explosive Arrow with added fire damage :)
Can you skip nodes in the weapon passive trees if they are bad for you, or unallocate them but carry on allocating after them, or does there need to be a continuous chain?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info