Additional Upcoming Changes

the more supporter badges people have, the more upset they are and its not about money. They literally can't enjoy the game as they used to. Very unfortunate.
The issue I have with monster mods are the ones that do 50% more damage and ignore armor, combined with other mods. Have not really had a problem with chilling ground killing me or any of those, they are EASILY AVOIDABLE.

It's annoying stacking health and armor to get one-two shot by something. Then you make a ranged character and just never have the same issue because you don't get hard-countered by that bull.

Also for people that don't know the game that well, adding a sort of appendix listing what each monster mod does would be immensely helpful. As some of them I'm finding better to just avoid entirely based on the character or change up strategies. That being said I have to look up each one and figure out which one is doing what. It's a headache and the list seems massive. Maybe I'm missing something, but these changes feel pretty moot to me.
Last edited by ExpandYourWorldGinger on Sep 13, 2022, 5:07:21 PM
[Removed by Support] this is the first league in a while that i left so early and most of those i usually find a reason to come back on patch notes. [Removed by Support] i will firmly avoid any packs or giving them any money until they get rid of BS (particularly loot goblins and MF culling)
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Sep 13, 2022, 5:24:32 PM
Just.. remove Arch Nemesis mobs. It seems like such a cancerous addition to the game that you can't seem to control the balance of.
Love how people remind you that archnemesis mods were made to simplify problems and then you introduce a ton of them which have redudnacy that make unkillable in huge combinations. We lost an loot rewards but have to spend way too much time per map on them. What a joke and you're stubborn about it for no reason then you're miffed people have been face rolling your digital monsters for how long.

Still not seeing any real risk vs reward mechanisms, it's all just a slot machine now.

harvest blows, way to nerf the 50% passive on the tree to it besides removing mechanics while making it a pain to do anything that remains.

No one enjoys the fact you made your game a loot goblin hunting mode. There's no point to a bulk of monsters when most know they will not reward jack, xp gains aren't worth it either while the risk to lose is the highest it's ever been.

When my paitence and fun wears out again soon won't be coming back till POE2 most likely you have ruined any fun to be had till it shows up and even when it does if it's not balanced for effort and risk vs reward I'm out. You're terrible at making your game dark souls esque, it's certainly not a loot or crafting title in it's current form.

You got your feedback but as plenty have mention you don't listen so this is a pointless loop for me and most others who bother.
i am wondering if the archnemesis mod soul eater is already fixed. that thing is basically a nightmare for hc players. getting randomly oneshot to a juiced soul eater mob. its absolutely a no go in my opinion
Will this make me run those tablet? We'll see.
"
BonyaDK wrote:
the more supporter badges people have, the more upset they are and its not about money. They literally can't enjoy the game as they used to. Very unfortunate.

PERIOTD
x2
So now the player is your mouse?.Remove Archnemesis!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info