Additional Upcoming Changes

"
axeltt012 wrote:
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

Is this really waht they're trying to do?

Because w/out my own set of gear, to get a big drop--I have to go find an MF culler...probably from tft...lol...
Ohhhh nice wannnnn
was a good game once

you messed it latest with the AN modifiers

rip

and LOL to the "POG" kiddies
Dont have a single friend left playing this season. That has never happened before.
"
"
KicsiSVK wrote:
"
axeltt012 wrote:
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

Exactly how I feel about it too. It was fun to kill it all hoping for a great drop from any monster. Now teh loot goblins chasing is just not fun and I dont have the time to chase that one in a milion chance.

Soo sad soo sorry this is the way this went. I had such hopes for this league.

some guy did a test to identify 2000 rares after they stated boosting high level rares to be more rewarding which ended showing very poor results to where it showed chaos orbs recipes being more effective then 2000 identified rares to be sold on market. Real sad.

Don't even get me started on rares. I'm sick and tired of ID'ing T1 bases dropped in T14+ maps and getting something like:

10% increase movement
+9 strength
+3 life
Some other garbage stat not worth remembering

It's like WTF. I have to be level 68 to equip this due to the base type, but yet on league start I would have vendor trashed boots like this for better boots after completing Mud Flats.

Why are these stats even allowed to roll on items dropped in T14+ maps, let alone all on a single item. It's completely ridiculous. And a loot filter won't even hide it. As mentioned, don't ID it. Chaos recipe it. You'll be better off.
Last edited by Galtrovan on Sep 14, 2022, 8:42:54 AM
Hopefully they fix everything the community has been asking for in 3.20, if not... 3.20 will be dead on day 1. So remember folks, hold off on buying any supporter packs till after the details of 3.20 have dropped.
Last edited by CrazyWhiteMonkey on Sep 13, 2022, 4:14:25 PM
Just remove AN from the game, it's simple.
You should be IMEDEDITLY removing the culling/rarity garbage that is now the meta in this game for the few people still 'enjoying' this game. The fact that no red flags are raised for you guys and next league, maybe, you'll fix it is INSANE. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Fart_Smucker on Sep 13, 2022, 4:27:47 PM
Thanks GGG, I just uninstalled since there is absolutely no point in this game taking up space on my ssd. I'll look at what you decide to do in future and decide if this game is worth it or not. Fix Harvest, fix loot and we'll talk. And you saying that there's nothing else you can do until 3.20 is absolute BS. You've made changes mid league before. This is a cop out and we all know it. Further, to any content creators out there still asking " Is the league saved?" The answer is no. Stop shilling for a game that hates you for having fun.
"
"
KicsiSVK wrote:
"
axeltt012 wrote:

Exactly how I feel about it too. It was fun to kill it all hoping for a great drop from any monster. Now teh loot goblins chasing is just not fun and I dont have the time to chase that one in a milion chance.

Soo sad soo sorry this is the way this went. I had such hopes for this league.

some guy did a test to identify 2000 rares after they stated boosting high level rares to be more rewarding which ended showing very poor results to where it showed chaos orbs recipes being more effective then 2000 identified rares to be sold on market. Real sad.

All of this, but I'll add that these loot crates hit like uber exarch and take an hour to kill. Skipping things is not fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info