Additional Upcoming Changes

Bruh... you guys had almost a month to fix this what the hell?
I've ran a lake with t12 chaos triple mod last room. Got 6 raw chaos orbs + fusings + scours etc. From other 11 rooms I've got 12 raw chaos orbs and some trash that theoretically could be sold but I didn't pick that less than 1c offer "items". SO, let's say I've got not 18 chaos orbs, but 25 if counting with all trash. To build that deck I've ran 14 maps. In other words after 14 league interactions I've got 1.7c PER MAP AFTER INTERACTING WITH A LEAGUE!!!
HELLO?! Balance team? Are you there?! HOW ARE YOU?!
"
In a previous post, we mentioned we were discussing issues related to magic find/culling feeling mandatory as well as cases where it feels bad to get a lot of quality currency or flasks from killing a monster with specific Archnemesis modifiers. In both of these cases, our discussions are ongoing.

How about, hear me out, make the AN mods that don't drop anything special more prone to drop currency items? Not necessarily so much rarity, but a tweak to the quantity
Add some icon or progress bar to an item in an inventory which incubator is being applied to. So annoying to always having manually check 10-11 items.
The issue isn't that archnem mods are hard, but that they aren't rewarding.

You have the god touched rares that are rewarding,ish but 99% of people just call in an mf culler and then have to share the loot.

In attempting to make the game more casual friendly, its done the exact opposite on that front.
And they thought it would help casuals.

imagine that.
"
feral_nature wrote:
"
ShiyoKozuki wrote:
Great changes!

"
In a previous post, we mentioned we were discussing issues related to magic find/culling feeling mandatory as well as cases where it feels bad to get a lot of quality currency or flasks from killing a monster with specific Archnemesis modifiers. In both of these cases, our discussions are ongoing. However, in order to provide a bit more certainty, we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

Remove IIQ / IIR from ALL gear, skill trees, flasks, jewels and gems. It's and outdated mechanic that goes against the entire design of am RPG - making your character more powerful through gear progression.

+1

lol no
A step in the right direction, yada yada yada.
You know what?

They say this in relation to Madden series since i don't know, 2006? 2007?

Each new Madden gets reviews in tone "hey, this is still shit but there are steps in the right direction"

Guess what, Madden 2023 came out and it's STILL SHIT. FIFTEEN YEARS LATER, FIFTEEN YEARS OF STEPS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!

No, no more 'steps in the right direction'. Fucking reach this right destination alraedy.
Wow! I have 30 hours played in this league. These changes are definitely make me want to come back and play the league. /s
veryPog
Tencentorship

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info