Additional Upcoming Changes

"
Riektas wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:
Since youve stated youll be fighting TFT, can we now have NPC char MF Culler, we can lvl ut and feed with rarity stuff and option for ingame price to call this NPC when we see loot hm.. goblin, pls?

Pls?

I died... You mean like EINHAR? We can pay him in nets.

Einhar?

Can he be called without beasts present?
Can he provide support? And bring culling service? Like, say ..

Can he bring with him Alva with her rarity aura??!!
Can Alva have inventory and can may she equip stuff like heist chars??!!

Yesss!
Please! 🙂
Last edited by DarkJen on Sep 13, 2022, 7:46:28 PM
Wow, you'll really committed to Archnemesis huh?
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
BonyaDK wrote:
the more supporter badges people have, the more upset they are and its not about money. They literally can't enjoy the game as they used to. Very unfortunate.

Interesting ................................................................................................... >
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Last edited by mostbrilliant2 on Sep 13, 2022, 8:04:50 PM
nice 1
------------------------------------------------
My Shop: http://poe.trade/search/hugorosuorahen
Looking forward to those changes for AN. A bit disappointed to hear that there is no more acion planned on rewards from rares, so here's my feedback on the matter.

Mods such as droughtbringer, mirror image, whatever one drops all the random fractured items, and magma barrier all give rewards that clutter the screen and are genuinely uninteresting (the only exception being a very small fraction of the fractured items on the right base types which will rarely ever happen). In the case of Magma Barrier, this type of reward feels offensively disproportionate to the challenge that fighting a Magma Barrier monster provides.

Pretty much all the other AN mods, excluding the x-touched mods, seem to provide no types of rewards whatsoever.

In the unlikely event you do find an X-touched mob, it does not feel exciting as I feel obligated to reach out to global or gods forbid TFT to get a Magic-Find-Giga-Chad to finish the monster, or I get a bad FOMO feeling or like I've been screwed reward wise for not doing so. I've killed several lunaris-touch and I even have a bit of rarity randomly rolled on a couple pieces of my gear and I've gotten a total of about 4 chaos out of them in high tiered maps.
*Innocence touched actually feels decent, and kitava is kinda out there doing his own thing.

To add to this previous point ^, the Necromancer AN modifier, if you are so unlucky as to get it on your x-touched mob, completely bricks the monster's loot potential.

I'd like to reiterate that I appreciate the direction of the changes to AN as far as fighting the monsters is concerned, but I feel it has been on the conservative side. Here are a few examples:
Fighting a monster again after having killed it once already feels bad.
Heralding minions mod on magic packs of monsters is OBNOXIOUS and feels bad.
Benevolent guardian is far more annoying that it is difficult and feels bad.
The potential for Empowering minions is way overtuned.

I think that as there are nearly 70 AN mods, it would not hurt to cull the herd a litttle.

I hope someone(s) at GGG takes the time to read and reflect on this, and if they do I appreciate it.

GLHF and hang in there exiles.
R.I.P. POE
Fix Harvest.
Ok, but when are you giving back our Widescreen support?

GIBE WIDESCREEN PLS

PS.: fix Harvest, "more common" is a must-have for crafters.
Last edited by Sinthraxlol on Sep 13, 2022, 9:11:20 PM
"

In a previous post, we mentioned we were discussing issues related to magic find/culling feeling mandatory ... ... ... we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20

So in short playing on time and you hope we have accepted the culling meta when 3.20 hits.
Just be honest and say you will leave the goblins as it is...
"
axeltt012 wrote:
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

My guy here spoke the truth and nothing but the truth. There's no excitement running through the content anymore. There's no more unexpected.

There are us who rely on lucky encounters, sweeping every single corner, killing everything that moves, turning every stone over. Breaking every single jar, opening every single container hoping for that one lucky encounter.

But why even bother do that when only 1 specific mob in the entire zone will even drop something that might even be remotely worth it.

im a white knight and shame on all of you for harassing ggg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info