Additional Upcoming Changes

"
Banshi wrote:

I've been played the first two days. Made my gear at 2 day state, made some currency in heist and start pushing atlas. After that I had two week holiday on a beach. After returning, I've read and watch where is a actual game and decide to stop playing this league. It's mine protest against of the whole situation. I try to show I don't like it.

Last league I've played a lot. I've made two characters Tornado shot and MF build with juice gear. Recombinators was fun. I saw craft from absolutely different perspective.

So, I don't see your point regarding my current of my character. I just want to show my feedback not just word.

There is no feedback if you didn't play the game and don't know it's state first hand. You are not supposed to review something if you've only seen an AD of it on television and held it packaged in thick wrapper. You are protesting on something based on some youtube video, fraction of a stream or worse, Reddit... It's not the kind of feedback anybody needs and it creates confusion. Either play the game for a few days in red maps or don't spread missinformation or argue with someone who actually spent some time playing and is sharing his real experience. This isn't supposed to be an echo chamber.
"
tador88 wrote:
"
pr0mete1 wrote:
Not sure if this calculations are fair without details.
400k kills on red maps should be very different from 400k kills on white maps, Heist should be different from Legions, etc.

Don't worry, my atlas is full, I run only T16, same level of LoK or heist contracts. Delve is only on lv 81 mobs. As a proof, I doubt that anyone can do 22 challenges in white maps.

Anyway, it depends on when you started to run certain mechanics and other things.
You may call me lucky, but I had raw dinives drop in at least maps, lake, heist, blight and expedition. Not even speaking about items that can be sold on trade.
guess have to check 3.20.5 to see the fixes.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
too little too late, Im glad that GGG introduced me to ARPGs, now I can play their alternatives where I can play melee and don´t die to random garbage
Last edited by rjchaves93 on Sep 13, 2022, 9:50:58 AM
...So in short still not addressing anything. Btw breaches are really lack luster. Why I specced out of it last league and again this league you nerfed it more and this doesn't really make breaches any better. Least last league they could easily be bought. I think next league you guys should revert all changes made back to Sentinel league leaving the arch nemesis changes and you'll have a successful league.
Last edited by ChaosCreature7 on Sep 13, 2022, 9:49:59 AM
What alternatives?
Cya next league
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
First of all GGG - thanks for all the hard work you do and for continuing to provide a great game to play and enjoy. You are very appreciated.

Having said that, this league I really felt a bit sad. I did a lot of grinding but the rewards especially divine drops were very low. In earlier league, that occasional exalt drop helped me upgrade and enjoy and the little currency helped try out crafting and other stuff. I did encounter a couple or so loot goblins but tbh calling a culler feels lame to me. My playstyle compels me to earn rewards based on my merit, my gameplay and not based on culler services.

I know you have identified some of these issues and I am sure you will shine even better in the future as you have always done. I will continue to play the league because I am a die-hard POE fan but I hope you don't ignore us casuals completely who have a job and family too and love to have fun.

Cheers!
IGN Melusia
Last edited by Linear_Alphas on Sep 13, 2022, 9:55:48 AM
Wow, I actually feel excited about these changes! Thank you!
this is bad and sad

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info