Additional Upcoming Changes

"
Iceman0601 wrote:
"
DTACGaming wrote:
"
Iceman0601 wrote:
Not only did you kill the league you probably killed the game with AN modifiers on rare monsters.
NOBODY CARES about fracture flasks. Nobody cares about lake of Kalandra.

a) there is NO LOOT in the game, NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE MAGIC CULLERS ON TFT to kill one specific AN monster
b) Crafting is dead alongside harvest, explain to me in what universe you live in that you think getting around 400 life force per harvest with all atlas passives for Harvest selected is NORMAL? The price of crafts is absolutely INSANELY HIGH. 3 weeks in and still HAVE NOT ENCOUNTERED a harvest BOSS let alone OSHABI.
c) You should rename this league into Lake of flasks, whetstones and scraps cause thats what this league is all about... insane loot explosions with 20 flasks, 100 armour scraps or whetstones per map.... if thats your definition of loot you need to get a reality check.

a. There is loot in the game. Just because the lake doesn't drop 15 divines or you dont get 1 divine per map doesn't mean theres no loot.
b. crafting has changed but it's not "killed the game"
c. and you're called "Where's the loot" people :D

Your delusion is frightening. If you consider flask, whetstones and scraps explosion loot then you are right there is loot. If you consider 20 absolutely useless fractured items, 100 scraps and whetstones per map loot then yes there is loot in maps.

To this day i had 1, READ ONE NATURAL DIVINE DROP and ive killed over half million monsters. My total divines from chests and drops is 3!!!! After 3 weeks. You call that loot? The fact that i dropped unnatural instinct form betrayal is the sole reason i managed to get to red maps in the first place .
You can not craft anything IN THIS GAME BECAUSE THERE IS NO CRAFTING LEFT. There is only GAMBLING. Usually reserved for people who have 16 hours a day to play this shit show of a game.

you're delusional and clearly don't play the game. You're not meant to get 1 divine per map. The old juicing methods are changed and no longer viable. You can still juice though but it's different.

To me that sounds like RNG. I've killed 230k and i've had about 13 raw divines drop.
"
pr0mete1 wrote:

you are extremely unlucky
OR
you are lying

This is true :D
"
xBlackBart wrote:
Hi, brand new player here!

I came in right before the Lake drop. So my perspective is a little different. The game is amazing. My only issue is feeling like Im gonna have to play another 100 hours to find the next good upgrade. (The occassional 47 convoking wands is a little weird too, but, it's a game)

I appreciate everything the Devs are doing to make this is a great experience. It's amazing this game is free.

For this patch, definitely happy to see the permafrost change.

The game is too rewarding, if GGG have their way you will need 1000 hours to find the next good upgrade.

They are catering for a crowd of players that can smash 100 hours in a weekend and streamers, there is no way they can cater for those, and cater for the player (I'd argue "normal" player) who plays an hour a day, it's an impossible task.
:)
Last edited by heil_mods_ on Sep 13, 2022, 2:44:11 PM
great news
Good: AN changes and some nerf to nasty and blatantly annoying ground degens.
Bad: Zero changes to Loot goblin culling. I fear they are dead set about keeping it that way :(
You killed game with item drop nerf and headhunter nerf. No interested this updates...
It is hyperbolic to say that no one likes the archnemesis mods. It is not hyperbolic to say the vast majority of your player base HATES the archnemesis mods. Back them out and put nemesis back in until you can get it fixed.
[/quote]

Your delusion is frightening. If you consider flask, whetstones and scraps explosion loot then you are right there is loot. If you consider 20 absolutely useless fractured items, 100 scraps and whetstones per map loot then yes there is loot in maps.

To this day i had 1, READ ONE NATURAL DIVINE DROP and ive killed over half million monsters. My total divines from chests and drops is 3!!!! After 3 weeks. You call that loot? The fact that i dropped unnatural instinct form betrayal is the sole reason i managed to get to red maps in the first place .
You can not craft anything IN THIS GAME BECAUSE THERE IS NO CRAFTING LEFT. There is only GAMBLING. Usually reserved for people who have 16 hours a day to play this shit show of a game.[/quote]

you're delusional and clearly don't play the game. You're not meant to get 1 divine per map. The old juicing methods are changed and no longer viable. You can still juice though but it's different.

To me that sounds like RNG. I've killed 230k and i've had about 13 raw divines drop. [/quote]

Regarding this, i just checked my stats:
level 91, 66 deaths, 174 k kills, 3 divine 1 exalt drop.

RNG is generally bad, it seems. YOu can even start a poll to see natural divine drop ratio/50 k kills or something... Mine is 0.85. Original poster has something like 0.3, and the "blessed white knight" with 13 divines has a ratio of 2.6
Last edited by Zenshii on Sep 13, 2022, 9:12:20 AM
If you ask me, hasted was the real problem, and maybe the spammy feeling of magma barrier's flame balls and whatever that lightning pylon thing is.

Shame I'll have to reroll into an MFer for the rest of the league, but improvements at some point are way better than permanent problems. Thanks for your work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info