Additional Upcoming Changes

Looks good. This is more than I was expecting at this point in the league. Less annoying on-death effects is always a good thing, and fractured flasks would be a cool new addition.
Whats the point to stay at so called vision if it turns everything into garbage? Like Midas, but into shiet, you know. You wouldnt even play the game you created at this point, trust me.
"
axeltt012 wrote:
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

Exactly how I feel about it too. It was fun to kill it all hoping for a great drop from any monster. Now teh loot goblins chasing is just not fun and I dont have the time to chase that one in a milion chance.

Soo sad soo sorry this is the way this went. I had such hopes for this league.
I won't lie, I felt entirely too much satisfaction from reading that bit about the Permafrost change.

I appreciate that particular change more than most.
Respectfully BOOOOOO!
Slowly, SLOWLY dialing back AN until it is no longer objectively awful, huh. Not only that, we now are being told to wait until NEXT LEAGUE for the "loot goblin" fix. Can't say I'm holding my breath for that.

I roll my eyes every time my screen is filled with scraps and whetstones, or flasks. So now we have fractured flasks as a fix? In the words of Owen Wilson, waow.

I had a divine drop from a touched mob yesterday, and instead of being excited about it, I thought - shoot, if I had a culler that could have been 10 divines. This thinking did not exist pre-3.19, and MF was still viable.

Do you not see the problem with this?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
convinced me to skip the rest of the league and probably the next, doesn't feel like the same game
Not enough
Booooooooring.

Remove Archnemesis and put the loot where it belongs.
can't wait for the next league since there is no gauntlet guys testing for you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info