Additional Upcoming Changes

kinda dissapointed... i cannot believe that the cull meta has not been removed. its literally the worst feeling for the at least 90% of players enjoyinng solo gameplay.
what is going on??
Did you guys just post these minor changes, so you can drop sales for weekend and dont look as guilty?

I could accept anything, if the divination cards would have stayed the same as 2 leagues ago. But since you nerved them to the ground , the game is more or less dead for me as a HC player since some un iques are simply not available.
The Dragon Hideout http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Aesthetics of Evil http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Garden of the Ancients http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1051755
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.
"
FreakyDr wrote:
"
FuriousRotan wrote:
"
Banshi wrote:
This is one of the most rewarding leagues I have ever had. General loot drop is very nice. Difficulty is good. Not a big fan of loot monsters, they feel wrong. I would rather they not exist at all or rather drop loot like any other rare monster, with better rarity and quantity. Sure occasionally they drop insane amount of good loot, but that does net feel like poe at all. Overall I really enjoying this league. Thank you for your hard work and patience for all the haters

Why we are haters? We love this game and want to make this game better by our feedback. We don't want to play d2 Poe edition in 2022. D2 is amazing game but this is dead currently cuz it was made 20 years ago. World is changed. In 2022 I don't want to play three leagues in row with the same meta builds, I don't want to fight one monster and check his modifiers. And, oh god, I don't want to go to tft to find mf culler for killing mobs in a game. It's a madness.
Crafting is dead, you can progress your characters without bunch of rng. Harveat is dead, harbingers is dead, juicy farmins is dead, league is dead too btw.

And you talking about some kind of rewarding this league. It sounds like a joke. If GGG continue work to this direction, so this game is dead until poe2. If you don't trust me, check online since ritual league. Number don't lie. People don't like when their characters become weaker.
If you don't want to play on meta build, you can play this game. Of course if you are not a expert this game and don't play 8+ hours per day.

Pardon my french but... WTF did I just read man?

You are talking about loving the game and sharing your feedback about experience with the league when you have none. You've not touched lakes in maps you've done maybe 20 maps total and that is if if you only used transmutes on rolling them.

All I've had to do is open your profile...

How can you say if your character is weaker? How can you talk about crafting? How can you talk about MF culling rares when you couldn't even experience those rares as they do not spawn before red maps. What possible feedback can you give?

The other person have played this league, shares experience and feedback in a civil way so get off their toes...

I've been played the first two days. Made my gear at 2 day state, made some currency in heist and start pushing atlas. After that I had two week holiday on a beach. After returning, I've read and watch where is a actual game and decide to stop playing this league. It's mine protest against of the whole situation. I try to show I don't like it.

Last league I've played a lot. I've made two characters Tornado shot and MF build with juice gear. Recombinators was fun. I saw craft from absolutely different perspective.

So, I don't see your point regarding my current of my character. I just want to show my feedback not just word.
Just to give an overview how this changes are acceptable.

Reddit thread with the news.
45 upvotes.
1 300 comments.

Usually it is switched.
lots of communication but....we are talking past each other for years now.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
OK again getting there, so thanks. However:

"
In an upcoming patch, we'll be making some further small changes to the Lake of Kalandra expansion.

Small changes to Lake? The game as a whole needs big changes!!!??? Hello???

Still no loot outside of altars!

So basically for the game to be fixed everyone needs to wait around 70 days for 3.20? Sad...

"
we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

"What's possible" doesn't give us hope, if anything it gives me less hope. This sentence just sounds very very bad for 3.20. Almost like your way of saying "not changing the game so crack on as is"

#Beyond sucks now
#Headhunter sucks now
#Loot is gone "CARDS, CURRENCY ETC"
#No point in juicing maps

Disappointing, waiting like 70 days praying that you fix the core game!
"
axeltt012 wrote:
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

This, this, a thousand times THIS.
How I play POE these days.

Login every few days. Go into a map. Get annoyed by one of the many things brought in by 3.19. Logout. Repeat.

I'm really trying to give 3.19 a chance. It's just the game in its current state is a failure of development and player feedback.

If 3.20 is just more of the same with and without MASSIVE buffs to melee skills and re-works to melee skills in general. Then I can't even see myself starting the next league at all. I will just wait on POE2 and make my mind up then if will continue my support with the game.
Im glad didnt start Kalandra. Still so dissapointed.

How can you torture your own child and players so much ? Terrible.

Fix Beyond, Harvest and AN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info