Additional Upcoming Changes

GGG here is a good idea:

Stop the league short to bring out a fixed core game!

At this stage, more people would be happy to stop the league and start 3.20 with the game being fixed as opposed to running it in this shite sorry state for another 70 days or so.
not good enough.
omegalol
Fractured flask sound pretty cool. Having some of the Stressful on ground effects leave will be nice. It feels like my movement ability has been on CD 99% of a map just due to dodging on ground death pools.

On another note the changes to loot is weird. It feels bad when I accidently kill a Shikari Touched mob and it drops a stack of 6 chaos when I know if I hired a culler I could have gotten more (or at least a chance at more). Having any rare be able to drop currency like the Solaris or shikari touched mobs would be awesome because it has suspense so every rare could have meaning. However, people are making groups to just hunt down very specific mobs and ignoring the rest of the map/content. Even if you took the label off of the mobs I think the modifiers and visual effects of the gods are so pronounced people would still target farm/cull hire for them.

I have never used the Tft discord for trades or hiring services but it feels like the players are being pushed towards it this league and group play.

Group play is fine until you get with multiple people who have crazy builds like spark with super cast speed or tornado shot (performance becomes a major issue) it feels like after the 4th person things get bad even on good Personnel computers.

I think it would be cool if the noticed board was used for endgame as much as it is for the acts. it feels weird to hop on a discord to try and find people to run a map with for more exp and loot.

Again fractured flask cool, disabling on death effects awesome, the uniques rebalance and change cool, changes to loot besides the loot goblins cool, (I haven't noticed any difference in loot besides those massive loot crates touched by the gods).

Last edited by Titanvulcan on Sep 13, 2022, 7:08:22 AM
N O T
G O O D
E N O U G H

R E M O V E

A N

HOW MANY TIMES WE NEED TO SAY IT. 100% player base F'in HATES IT

WE DO NOT WANT LOOT GOBLINS, GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS.

OR simply watch as you slowly BUT surely see this game DIE as it is already rotting pretty hard and fast
Thank you for the toxic volatile removal
Flask change is best change !
Super keen to keep playing with the changes to on ground effects too.
A few nice changes, thanks for keeping on keeping
The longer this league goes on, the more painful it seems to get. We seem to be moving in opposite directions in terms of how the game should be played.

You don't seem to care that making such drastic changes affects people, and not for the good I might add.

Who wants to search all day/week for 'loot goblins' just to get the currency we should be getting for doing harder more enjoyable juiced content?

We can sympathise that this is an incredibly complex game with lots of inter-connecting mechanics. Yet you make such drastic changes that are not fully tested out, which is evident in the fact you releasing patches so often to fix the issues of your own making.

Making such changes for the start of the league can be a good way to promote it but if it is not fully tested out, it WILL cause more harm than good. You have experienced this first hand with what is one of the worse leagues so far.

It's good to see patches improving the game but better/more testing of game mechanics need to be improved upon, before being released going forward.
"
In a previous post, we mentioned we were discussing issues related to magic find/culling feeling mandatory as well as cases where it feels bad to get a lot of quality currency or flasks from killing a monster with specific Archnemesis modifiers. In both of these cases, our discussions are ongoing. However, in order to provide a bit more certainty, we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

Understandable... how's this:
Remove Archnemesis modifiers and re-instate the old modifiers with the old loot tables? That way, no more loot pinata effect and a playerbase that actually can enjoy the game! Or, if you're still ignorant and want to keep these modifiers, make their loot tables more like a Bell curve (where the highest chances of items are of your choosing, but there's an increase of opportunity across a lot of options).

Sadly, I don't see much help in balancing the Archnemesis damage figures. I still come across AN mobs that either one-shot me or have more defenses then a juiced of The Feared boss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info