Additional Upcoming Changes

"
axeltt012 wrote:
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

This is the best summary of 3.19 changes! Congrats!
I hope GGG re-think about it and do some changes.. PoE shouldn't be like this!
AN introduced an infinite number of problems. Idk if you'll ever be able to solve them one at a time, the system needs a complete rework from the ground up.
"
However, in order to provide a bit more certainty, we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

Dead league.
90% of the player base do NOT have mf/culler characters, nor do they want to waste the time going to tft to get one. This is definitely the nail in the coffin for this league.

Thank you... For ruining this league and trying to bait us into 3.20 by saying you're working on fixing it.

"
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

Quoting him again for more visibility.
Pog! More currency in lake. Thanks team :)
PLaying SSF this league, my first in a long while. Also playing a skill totally new to me so whatever I am experiencing now, I can't totally attribute them to league changes. Yes less loot and all but managing to have fun so far.

Also, that 90% of the playerbase thingie? I don't think I am part of that number.
Last edited by biaXamseng on Sep 13, 2022, 7:13:17 AM
All i read out of this is, that you want to keep the loot explosions monsters even for 3.20 instead of the constant rewards from past leagues.

PoE POV: Insert "Guess i'll die now" Meme here
RE: AN drop changes for some AN modifiers

How difficult can it be to cull 80 Armour Scraps based on IIR&Q and a drop ranking table that upgrades it to 5 transmutes, 2 alterations, 1 alchs, 1 scours, 1 regret and 8 Armour scraps - as you enter yellow and red maps?

See my comment in previous patch notes preview post ( https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3307533/page/31#p24755641 ).
"
sohei3237 wrote:
GGG think all of the player have Mageblood to finishing map.
Archnemesis is bad, dont put it on 3.20 or POE2.
Player number will get lower only.

I start playing PoE in Betrayal league, then I quit and return to play only on Ultimatum and never stopped since then.
I was never able to afford a mageblood or a HH on any league. I consider myself an average player. Not expert at all.. can't even make a build from scratch by myself yet.
My hardest achievement was to kill the Elder and Maven.
I believe the majority of the players are like me.. they follow build guides and try to have fun. That's what GGG should consider when they change the game this much!
The biggest chunk of the player base doesn't even know what is TFT (I know, but got banned since day one becuase I edited a message..lol - the mods are so silly that they never replied to my unban requests), they also can't afford or even can't figure out how to make a MF build that is not killed on the first hit they take.
Refining the game based on things they think is popular - but its not - is just a big mistake.
We are talking
We are discussing
We are aware

Worthless

Very quick on the trigger to nerf things and make things more annoying and tedious
Very slow to help
This is a f@#$%^ joke...
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info