Happy you are stil tuning the league.
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
"

you are extremely unlucky
OR
you are lying

You are extremely delusional
OR
You are extremely delusional addicted person who lives in his own universe and own rules and thinks anything else is other then his own experience is a hoax or pure lies. A prime candidate for a intervention.
Last edited by Iceman0601 on Sep 13, 2022, 5:50:37 AM
lol anything that the players dont like is impossible to fix, but man if there is ever a bug that is in the players favor there are easy solutions that can be implemented the very same day the bug is found.
Not trying to be sarcastic but atm we get nothing :D
THX!
"
However, in order to provide a bit more certainty, we can say that we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

They are only issues of your own making, there was nothing to be fixed but you went ahead and made stupid changes. This can be fixed be changing things to how they were before and then deciding how to make small changes going forward.

[Removed by Support]

As Chris Wilson once said 'You kill the loot, you kill the game'. Never has this been more true of changes a company has made.

I really hope you listen to the feedback given, make sweeping changes to 3.20, otherwise your bottom line will suffer further.

I was so happy I didn't buy a supporter pack this league as you don't deserve it for this debacle.

Oh, and on the issue of Breaches, why the hell do they always seem to spawn at the edge of a bloody map. Like WTF, we spend so many points investing in this mechanic to get he most out of it, and its right on the edge limiting the spawn rate of the monsters. How is this an issue?
Last edited by VIPER258 on Sep 13, 2022, 5:59:06 AM
TY GGG!!! But we need even more nerfs to AN, why we need 10 seconds? lower it to 3-5! Thank you for your hard work!! Keep up! And please don't remove loot goblins, it's so fun to find it and kill!! Love my new MF gear!
Since 2013 I never felt so unrewarded. Archnemesis monsters are a pain and Loot Goblins are disgusting. Essence monsters are harder to encouter sometimes than killing uber elder for example.
Last league was such a pleasure to play, I really enjoyed it.

Now it seems that you GGG dont appreciate the time the player base put into your game! Quite sad to see.
you know the league almost dead right???lol and it waste of time for ppl to farm or kill white and blue monster??cuz now most ppl use third party mod to get the rares monster mod cuz you guys not monitor the game lol anyway wish next league it not trash like this one hopefully you guys get the message from this league what happend when you guys just do what you guys wanted even if the players already show they dont want it.
"
Iceman0601 wrote:
"

you are extremely unlucky
OR
you are lying

You are extremely delusional
OR
You are extremely delusional addicted person who lives in his own universe and own rules and thinks anything else is other then his own experience is a hoax or pure lies. A prime candidate for a intervention.

You are toxic, you know?
I've checked almost every available league mechanics before I decided which one I want to run and have fine drop in most of them. Not just currency, but items worth selling too.
Lucky? Maybe. But it looks like the same amount in total, that I had in past league and league before.
Are you sure you doing it right?
I personally love the new loot system and the game direction, just needs some tuning
IGN: HarroHarbinger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info