Additional Upcoming Changes

its dead

jim

so deaf on the ears, that unbelievable.

Was nice. 2013 vibes are utterly over. GG GGG
1 month league pls go next
Where keep suffix/prefix anyway , nice patch , better than the vision of chris. Little patch of 20 lines that bring more joy than chris philosophy
"
small changes
Yes, this is really small changes for the dead league

"
our discussions are ongoing

Sure, you should discuss something really hard like that BEFORE you implement trash changes, and at least test it and LISTEN to your tester's feedback, not completely ignore it.

"
we don't have easy solutions for these issues mid-league and will be looking at what's possible for 3.20.

With this post you just showed that you completely dont care about this league so far.

So there is no hope.
"
axeltt012 wrote:
[...]
You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

Highly unlikely scenario.. but.. just imagine for a second, you drop a mageblood or headhunter and it get's converted to 50 flasks or 500 whetstones. This is a buff!
First of all I appreciate your effort. These changes are going in the right direction, but what about build diversity? Are there any plan on fixing this in the long term? Why are there always only a few meta builds viable and the rest is basically unplayable and simply not fun.

Also are any interviews planned with content creators to answer a lot of the question asked by the community?
lol rly? its it? where is your plane to save this league? heloooo
[Removed by Support]
all good stuff!
"
ille216 wrote:
its dead

jim

so deaf on the ears, that unbelievable.

Was nice. 2013 vibes are utterly over. GG GGG

From the beta, I feel the same. First time I feel that GGG is deaf to what the majority of players say.
If the league was bad, at least they fixed it in 2-3 weeks, not this time. They managed to fuckup base game, crafting, and keep changing from alpha version to new alpha version archnemesis. And the league is boring and not rewarding, feels like the second worst league after Talisman.

Honestly, I dunno how they evolved the game in a good direction, everything feels backward and bad.

-I hope to remove of goblins in 3.20 completely.
-Fix harvest how it was. Or buff the current one and add keep prefix/suffix.
-Fix base loot how it was. Instead of archnemesis loot goblins, just reduce the rare amount and make them 3x more likely to have better prefix/suffix and remove talisman completely, why they are in the game? This is the direction and not fucking spamming goblin with shit items.

And big skill changes. Maybe some ascendencies also. So players can have what to do in that aspect at least. Cause I feel that archnemesis 4.0 is coming and more development disasters are coming.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Sep 13, 2022, 5:53:46 AM
Finally is time to move on.bye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info