Additional Upcoming Changes

"
Regdul_77 wrote:
Where is Chris? Why doesn't he do podcasts with content creators anymore? Why does GGG write forum posts and not comment on any of the replies? Where is Bex? Isn't it her job to regularly interact with us players?

What happened to the promise of frequent and open communication?

They already communicated enough. It just wasnt what you wanted to hear.
Get over it or just "leave" like everyone else.

You little obsessed crybabys need to go outside and get some grip with reality.
"
pr0mete1 wrote:
you are extremely unlucky
OR
you are lying

for sure he isn't lying. I personally manage to drop 2 divines from the beginning of the league. 2!
"We want to make tft less relevant" - Did the opposite

"We want to reduce the numbers of rares/blues" - im facing rare pack after rare pack.

Things ggg say and things they do are a little bit different nowadays.

Last Hope 3.20!

Last edited by Zyzurp on Sep 13, 2022, 4:56:38 AM
Please nerf Magma barrier too. Im sick about 8 - 9 fire volatiles at same time
"
FuriousRotan wrote:
"
Banshi wrote:
This is one of the most rewarding leagues I have ever had. General loot drop is very nice. Difficulty is good. Not a big fan of loot monsters, they feel wrong. I would rather they not exist at all or rather drop loot like any other rare monster, with better rarity and quantity. Sure occasionally they drop insane amount of good loot, but that does net feel like poe at all. Overall I really enjoying this league. Thank you for your hard work and patience for all the haters

Why we are haters? We love this game and want to make this game better by our feedback. We don't want to play d2 Poe edition in 2022. D2 is amazing game but this is dead currently cuz it was made 20 years ago. World is changed. In 2022 I don't want to play three leagues in row with the same meta builds, I don't want to fight one monster and check his modifiers. And, oh god, I don't want to go to tft to find mf culler for killing mobs in a game. It's a madness.
Crafting is dead, you can progress your characters without bunch of rng. Harveat is dead, harbingers is dead, juicy farmins is dead, league is dead too btw.

And you talking about some kind of rewarding this league. It sounds like a joke. If GGG continue work to this direction, so this game is dead until poe2. If you don't trust me, check online since ritual league. Number don't lie. People don't like when their characters become weaker.
If you don't want to play on meta build, you can play this game. Of course if you are not a expert this game and don't play 8+ hours per day.

Pardon my french but... WTF did I just read man?

You are talking about loving the game and sharing your feedback about experience with the league when you have none. You've not touched lakes in maps you've done maybe 20 maps total and that is if if you only used transmutes on rolling them.

All I've had to do is open your profile...

How can you say if your character is weaker? How can you talk about crafting? How can you talk about MF culling rares when you couldn't even experience those rares as they do not spawn before red maps. What possible feedback can you give?

The other person have played this league, shares experience and feedback in a civil way so get off their toes...
"
In both of these cases, our discussions are ongoing
Lake of DISCUSSION continues. Crazy how these changes were made with no backup plan if they weren't ready. Which they clearly weren't ready.

With half arsed attempts like these "patches" since league start, you're never finding my "loot goblin" again...
"
demogear wrote:
Absolutely amazing changes!

GGG, I don't understand your struggles with culling. Just make increased quant/rarity from character not affect currency? Magic find is fundamentally designed for uniques, not currency.

+1
just remove flask and armor quality stuff from above tier 5 and replace them with lower tier currency. Max Exalt orbs so i actually can start slamming without trading.

Also you definitely should change weightings, with the nerf to well everything in the game drops are non-existent, and crafting gear is mandotary (well gambling gear as crafting is also non-existent)

You need much better gear then in the past, which is harder then ever to obtain for the regular guy due to nerfs on every aspect from gaining currency to crafting trough harvest. I could waste all my essences, and still have nothing usable every exalt slam feels like a waste because the change of getting something usable would require me 20 of the same items, and then still each item has 0.01 of something usable (not calculated the figures, but it's feels as nearly impossible, and therefore absolutely useless to craft unless having 1000's each of currency exalts/divines/alts/chaos/essences/fossils/anuls) which is nearly impossible to get if you don't trade, play fair (and cannot play 18 hours a day)

improve change for higher tier currency, as currency wise i am going literately nowhere.

Loot globins are terrible, absolutely terrible. i can't even express how disgusted i am with the 3.19 changes.
Last edited by Shadeless01 on Sep 13, 2022, 5:26:34 AM
okay, and now give us an indicator what rewardchest the kalandra tile will have so we can actually build rewarding stuff. thank you.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info