Additional Upcoming Changes

why u dont get it???!!!
we dont want to hunt for a specific monster that appears once in who knows how many maps to get good loot and the stupid MF culling service.

we want every monster to be able to drop worthy item or currency (of course scaling with some sort of arrangement)

and remove fking Arge nemesis -_-
Last edited by LordMerah on Sep 13, 2022, 4:36:23 AM
plz stop holding on on this loot conversion system, its a nice philosophy, but it feels terrible when you had to remove the quant on older league mechanics for it. plz ggg, wake up and see what u have done to your game..
I see mention of Incendiary in there, but honestly Flame Strider is one that has been giving me issues.

I haven't been able to take off the Abberath pantheon because Flame Strider burning ground is dealing around 6-7k dps after resists.
I've been vaporized on contact with it in red maps too many times the last couple days. Either it's ignoring resistances or it's dealing baseline 24k+ dps, which is about 15 times normal red map burning ground damage.
Huh?
Removing damage from Permafrost's?

Hey, GGG.
If you can't balance it, reflect on that.
Remove all Ark Nemesis from the game.
Balance it properly and then implement it again.

Don't force your ego on the players.
Receiving flasks as rewards for some AN feels bad indeed. But receiving them with fractured mods sounds cool for me, should take care of time spended on rolling flasks a bit, thank you!
Also happy with these ground effects nerfs, they always looked more annoying then challenging or whatever they supposed to be.

Keep up the good work GGG!
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
"
FreakyDr wrote:
If you consider it not fun then why are you doing it? I'm not MF culling or using TFT at all and I have enough currency to craft gear and change builds. I've done fully self crafted Dex stacking and TS (no Omni because I dislike how fragile it is). People think that without hunting certain rares or TFT they will have no currency while in reality they are wasting their time doing it or they don't play the game at all and play discord.

The problem is, that the "Vision" hurts the backbone of the players most. Not the few percent who play 4-10 hours per day blindly following meta builds but most of the players - casuals who want to pick a skill and kill few monsters after work.

I've looked at your profile and your character this league needs some work. Changes to your gear would cost a few chaos and a few regrets for your tree. You would need to craft utility flasks and automate at least two of them with instilling orbs. If you want to just pick a skill and play with it then you cannot expect it to perform great and this was true for a long time before archnemesis was introduced. All the changes I've mentioned cost a few Chaos at most not more than 20. I recommend you to take your build to someone who likes to help casuals with their builds and ask him to have a look at your tree and gear to help you if you cannot do it yourself. But believe me man, not a single change this league have impacted this precise character when I'm looking at how you've built it. By the time I was lvl 87 at league start I didn't have a single awakened gem or 6 link and it was during the worst we've had this league, and I've managed just fine while playing not exactly a super performing meta build. And for the love of God... Please benchcraft something else on your chest piece...
you're adding fractured flasks but you gutted harvest, add back the old crafts and at the end of the league revert exalt an divine change
"
Iceman0601 wrote:
"
DTACGaming wrote:
"
Iceman0601 wrote:
Not only did you kill the league you probably killed the game with AN modifiers on rare monsters.
NOBODY CARES about fracture flasks. Nobody cares about lake of Kalandra.

a) there is NO LOOT in the game, NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE MAGIC CULLERS ON TFT to kill one specific AN monster
b) Crafting is dead alongside harvest, explain to me in what universe you live in that you think getting around 400 life force per harvest with all atlas passives for Harvest selected is NORMAL? The price of crafts is absolutely INSANELY HIGH. 3 weeks in and still HAVE NOT ENCOUNTERED a harvest BOSS let alone OSHABI.
c) You should rename this league into Lake of flasks, whetstones and scraps cause thats what this league is all about... insane loot explosions with 20 flasks, 100 armour scraps or whetstones per map.... if thats your definition of loot you need to get a reality check.

a. There is loot in the game. Just because the lake doesn't drop 15 divines or you dont get 1 divine per map doesn't mean theres no loot.
b. crafting has changed but it's not "killed the game"
c. and you're called "Where's the loot" people :D

Your delusion is frightening. If you consider flask, whetstones and scraps explosion loot then you are right there is loot. If you consider 20 absolutely useless fractured items, 100 scraps and whetstones per map loot then yes there is loot in maps.

To this day i had 1, READ ONE NATURAL DIVINE DROP and ive killed over half million monsters. My total divines from chests and drops is 3!!!! After 3 weeks. You call that loot? The fact that i dropped unnatural instinct form betrayal is the sole reason i managed to get to red maps in the first place .
You can not craft anything IN THIS GAME BECAUSE THERE IS NO CRAFTING LEFT. There is only GAMBLING. Usually reserved for people who have 16 hours a day to play this shit show of a game.

you are extremely unlucky
OR
you are lying
Ty guys.
Mid League because you wait too damn long, the probability of most of us coming back next league is very slim. The league is so dead and the game is too. GGG seriously, you're killing your game. You seem like a lost kid with no direction and no idea what to do next. You're not even doing damage control correctly anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info