Additional Upcoming Changes

Ok, that's all cool.
Can we get a nerf to trickster Ice wall? like, 10 second cooldown on it? Right now, the thing spams ice walls and in general, if it spawns with something silly like, rejuvenating or a god touched mod, it can be far, far more lethal than any map boss encounter.
It's not cool, it's not amusing, it's just annoying. Like the unique strand boss, except worse because we have to fight it more than once per league.

Other than that, with a few more balance patches, this should put most of the game state in a reasonable spot. Good work. For a minor patch this addresses more issues than some of the bigger and more serious ones.
Quality Currency are not that Problem it is the Value, we don't need Blacksmith's Whetstone and Armourer's scrap because we can farm and buy those from regular Npc already instead we want more Gemcutter’s Prism, Cartographer’s Chisel,Engineer’s Orb, Infused Engineer’s Orb and Catalysts from Metamorphs.

and the Gem rewards from Lake are fine again if they were more valuable with Prime Regrading Lens or Secondary Lens and random Alternate Quality Gems.
"
DTACGaming wrote:
"
No culling meta nerf, big mistake.

Why not simply disable IIQ/IIR scaling on god-touched rares, even as a temporary fix ? Makes absolutely no sense.

Disappointing.

there's no culling "meta"

There's a very apparent culler service meta right now among people that want the loot from their juiced content to be impressive. it's not quite as bad as some people make it out to be but it's there.
too many ideas i have but who gives a ****** lul
IV
Useless changes. No impact. You can add visibility to corpse detonator in blight you can just die. There is a lot of imbalancies in momeries, kalandra bosses, you could tell in tooltop of kalandra tablet difficulty increase. Since you don't fixing curerncy drops, not removing goblins and spreading within base base game. Not fixing harvest. You know why kalandra sucks. Since base mobs don't drop loot. Atleast make kalandra mobs drop currency, uniques like we always had, this way Kalandra atleast will be fum to do.

Remember 3.20 sales will be impacted by your continued ignorance.

Don't be suprised that your sales will be down by minimum 30%.

Let me guess in 3.20 we will get again Archnemesis changes. Your direction of resourses completely wasted at this point. I wonder how long it will take for you to understand.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Sep 13, 2022, 4:24:52 AM
"
vahu wrote:
Useless changes. No impact. You can add visibility to corpse detonator in blight you can just die. There is a lot of imbalancies in momeries, kalandra bosses, you cpuld tell in tooltop of kalandra tablet difficulty increase. Since you don't fixing curerncy drops, not removing goblins and spreading within base base game. Not fixing harvest. You know why kalandra sucks. Since base mobs don't drop loot. Atleaat make kalandra mobs drop currency, uniques like we always had, this way Kalandra atleast will bw fum to do.

Remember 3.20 sales will be impacted by your continued ignorance.

Don't be suprised that your sales will be down by minimum 30%.

Sales? What?
AN still feels bad. This is my second character this league and finding more AN rares that invalidate my character build is beyond frustrating. These were never tested and should not be a continued investment for the game, just admit their poor design and remove them.
"
DTACGaming wrote:
"
Iceman0601 wrote:
Not only did you kill the league you probably killed the game with AN modifiers on rare monsters.
NOBODY CARES about fracture flasks. Nobody cares about lake of Kalandra.

a) there is NO LOOT in the game, NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE MAGIC CULLERS ON TFT to kill one specific AN monster
b) Crafting is dead alongside harvest, explain to me in what universe you live in that you think getting around 400 life force per harvest with all atlas passives for Harvest selected is NORMAL? The price of crafts is absolutely INSANELY HIGH. 3 weeks in and still HAVE NOT ENCOUNTERED a harvest BOSS let alone OSHABI.
c) You should rename this league into Lake of flasks, whetstones and scraps cause thats what this league is all about... insane loot explosions with 20 flasks, 100 armour scraps or whetstones per map.... if thats your definition of loot you need to get a reality check.

a. There is loot in the game. Just because the lake doesn't drop 15 divines or you dont get 1 divine per map doesn't mean theres no loot.
b. crafting has changed but it's not "killed the game"
c. and you're called "Where's the loot" people :D

Your delusion is frightening. If you consider flask, whetstones and scraps explosion loot then you are right there is loot. If you consider 20 absolutely useless fractured items, 100 scraps and whetstones per map loot then yes there is loot in maps.

To this day i had 1, READ ONE NATURAL DIVINE DROP and ive killed over half million monsters. My total divines from chests and drops is 3!!!! After 3 weeks. You call that loot? The fact that i dropped unnatural instinct form betrayal is the sole reason i managed to get to red maps in the first place .
You can not craft anything IN THIS GAME BECAUSE THERE IS NO CRAFTING LEFT. There is only GAMBLING. Usually reserved for people who have 16 hours a day to play this shit show of a game.
Maybe its just me but this tinkering with the dps etc of mobs isn't really of a concern. What bothers me is that there doesn't feel like a reason to play the game at the moment - I run juiced t16 map after map for what? Not much worthwhile drops and (in standard) the arse has dropped out of the economy becuase no one is burning mats crafting.
remove heralding minions from incursion. and any other content they can appear in. i love how every OTHER archnemesis mod is getting nerfed, but the ONE i truly despise remains untouched throughout it all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info