Additional Upcoming Changes

It's laughable
I'm looking forward to the Assailum fixes!
No culling meta nerf, big mistake.

Why not simply disable IIQ/IIR scaling on god-touched rares, even as a temporary fix ? Makes absolutely no sense.

Disappointing.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Sep 13, 2022, 4:09:02 AM
"
Banshi wrote:
This is one of the most rewarding leagues I have ever had. General loot drop is very nice. Difficulty is good. Not a big fan of loot monsters, they feel wrong. I would rather they not exist at all or rather drop loot like any other rare monster, with better rarity and quantity. Sure occasionally they drop insane amount of good loot, but that does net feel like poe at all. Overall I really enjoying this league. Thank you for your hard work and patience for all the haters

Why we are haters? We love this game and want to make this game better by our feedback. We don't want to play d2 Poe edition in 2022. D2 is amazing game but this is dead currently cuz it was made 20 years ago. World is changed. In 2022 I don't want to play three leagues in row with the same meta builds, I don't want to fight one monster and check his modifiers. And, oh god, I don't want to go to tft to find mf culler for killing mobs in a game. It's a madness.
Crafting is dead, you can progress your characters without bunch of rng. Harveat is dead, harbingers is dead, juicy farmins is dead, league is dead too btw.

And you talking about some kind of rewarding this league. It sounds like a joke. If GGG continue work to this direction, so this game is dead until poe2. If you don't trust me, check online since ritual league. Number don't lie. People don't like when their characters become weaker.
If you don't want to play on meta build, you can play this game. Of course if you are not a expert this game and don't play 8+ hours per day.
Good changes. Please make Beyond monsters spawn even after killing the unique boss. Thanks.
Let's say for arguments sake you increased the rewards by 100%, who would be harmed by this?

The lake is a terrible proposition for risk/reward, to be fair, most content that you don't blow through in a minute is bad.

You currently have a game that rewards overplaying easy content more than doing risky content, it's not new, it's always been this way, but you are continually making it worse.

It makes no sense.
"
axeltt012 wrote:
dead league, maybe dead game. Game will never be the same and we aren't moving in the right direction.

You want to reduce TFT power but increase it with loot goblins (which feels bad even without the culler issue).

You don't even consider that players should be rewarded continuously instead of once in a blue moon. This is what the player base hate. We want to feel that ANY mob can drop at anytime a big item. Why should I kill ANYTHING if I can just make a speedy build that hunt certain monsters.

Why does killing white and blue monsters feel like wasting time. Im here to kill shitload of monsters and get rewarded from it... not to hunt loot crates.

stop spreading false infomation. The league isn't dead mate :)
Last edited by DTACGaming on Sep 13, 2022, 4:14:36 AM
I didn't plan to play this league at all bc of Archnemesis.
2 weeks after the sh*tstorm started, I decided to give Kalandra a go to see what the fuss is all about.

Here are my two cents (as a SSF player):

Archnemesis: Watch ZiggyD's YT video GGG !

Harvest: seems to be a dumbed down generic version of itself. Sadge.

Kalandra: Interesting "special" islands like Voltaxic/Expedition, the rewards seem fine to me.

Drop rate: In between it felt a bit like hard mode. Right now only the drop rate for maps feels limited. Item rarity (+quantity) mods seem to be a thing!

I forgot to mention:
Exalt - Divine "exchange" : ... why? just why???

Bottom line:
Having fun, the league is about average. Only the occasional multi-modded AN rare is getting on my nerves. I can relate to those who wonder that you "one-shot" a map boss but take two minutes for an AN rare while trying not to die.
Last edited by BluMetal on Sep 13, 2022, 6:51:50 AM
"
No culling meta nerf, big mistake.

Why not simply disable IIQ/IIR scaling on god-touched rares, even as a temporary fix ? Makes absolutely no sense.

Disappointing.

there's no culling "meta"
"
Iceman0601 wrote:
Not only did you kill the league you probably killed the game with AN modifiers on rare monsters.
NOBODY CARES about fracture flasks. Nobody cares about lake of Kalandra.

a) there is NO LOOT in the game, NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE MAGIC CULLERS ON TFT to kill one specific AN monster
b) Crafting is dead alongside harvest, explain to me in what universe you live in that you think getting around 400 life force per harvest with all atlas passives for Harvest selected is NORMAL? The price of crafts is absolutely INSANELY HIGH. 3 weeks in and still HAVE NOT ENCOUNTERED a harvest BOSS let alone OSHABI.
c) You should rename this league into Lake of flasks, whetstones and scraps cause thats what this league is all about... insane loot explosions with 20 flasks, 100 armour scraps or whetstones per map.... if thats your definition of loot you need to get a reality check.

a. There is loot in the game. Just because the lake doesn't drop 15 divines or you dont get 1 divine per map doesn't mean theres no loot.
b. crafting has changed but it's not "killed the game"
c. and you're called "Where's the loot" people :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info