Additional Upcoming Changes

It's some kind of joke? You told us you are hearing feedback from community, but no, you don't. It seems like dead dialogue.

This small patch is joke.
"

cases where it feels bad to get a lot of whetstones/armourer scraps or flasks.

GGG introduced the problem.
Shouldn't this idea be scraped (pun intended) in the planning room?
If they explode other currencies like regret, scouring, alc, vaal and occasionally chaos or exalts as well, it is still acceptable.
But it is the worst currency that no one bothers.

Last edited by hsuchijp on Sep 13, 2022, 3:41:53 AM
Overall thanks for the communication about what is coming next.

But I don't think we all need fractured flask.
AN changes are small but welcomed

I just don't understand how it would be difficult to limit flask spawn to lv 80 monsters for instance

the difference between currency and flask is too big for the same type of encounter
Last edited by Garndesanea on Sep 13, 2022, 3:46:25 AM
edit : double post sorry
Last edited by Garndesanea on Sep 13, 2022, 3:46:59 AM
Where is Chris? Why doesn't he do podcasts with content creators anymore? Why does GGG write forum posts and not comment on any of the replies? Where is Bex? Isn't it her job to regularly interact with us players?

What happened to the promise of frequent and open communication?
Nice, those fractured mods tho.
What about thw mana siphoner that shit made me relevel my character from 95 to 96 4 times this weekend even yday when i was pushing 97 i got rekt … i cant go zoom zoom man thats bad i see nice changes are coming the loot is not good but neather bad and thats words from a casual newcomer that is trying for the first time to get all his stuff done
Absolutely amazing changes!

GGG, I don't understand your struggles with culling. Just make increased quant/rarity from character not affect currency? Magic find is fundamentally designed for uniques, not currency.
How can a topic like loot goblining be brought up so many times and 4 weeks in, it's still in the game without other fun farming methods introduced as a replacement?

It's actually so insane how poorly GGG has treated this situation, and this post is the worst of all.

I kept checking back in hopes that GGG realizes how awful the game balance feels for the huge majority of players, and compensates for it in any way.

I spent time leveling characters and grinding slow loot to be prepared for a more fun balance patch.

What a stupid move by me. See ya.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info