Additional Upcoming Changes

Not only did you kill the league you probably killed the game with AN modifiers on rare monsters.
NOBODY CARES about fracture flasks. Nobody cares about lake of Kalandra.

a) there is NO LOOT in the game, NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE MAGIC CULLERS ON TFT to kill one specific AN monster
b) Crafting is dead alongside harvest, explain to me in what universe you live in that you think getting around 400 life force per harvest with all atlas passives for Harvest selected is NORMAL? The price of crafts is absolutely INSANELY HIGH. 3 weeks in and still HAVE NOT ENCOUNTERED a harvest BOSS let alone OSHABI.
c) You should rename this league into Lake of flasks, whetstones and scraps cause thats what this league is all about... insane loot explosions with 20 flasks, 100 armour scraps or whetstones per map.... if thats your definition of loot you need to get a reality check.
This is one of the most rewarding leagues I have ever had. General loot drop is very nice. Difficulty is good. Not a big fan of loot monsters, they feel wrong. I would rather they not exist at all or rather drop loot like any other rare monster, with better rarity and quantity. Sure occasionally they drop insane amount of good loot, but that does net feel like poe at all. Overall I really enjoying this league. Thank you for your hard work and patience for all the haters
There are issues, sure, but for me as a SSF player I have a blast playing.
i'm almost newb (i'm on the level where i can take build from forum and make it by my self in game; my trade activities ~20-40 ex during league; never killed Maven yet) but what i can say: previosly i was using harvest some times, in Kalandra i have not used it even once.
Newb
Thank you for perfunctory me in your busy schedule
So a worthless update. Until the loot goblin issue is gone, the game is dead. You massacred it.
Why on earth are you still sitting on the AN hill? The problem isn't if the burning ground is up 3 or 4 seconds. It's not if it spawns 1 or 5 things chasing you. It's that AN is fundamentally bad, not fun, annoying to deal with and the way you decided to try and push it on us players have created loot goblins that cases the culling problem.

The solution is to roll back the core implementation of AN, it's a failed experiment that is ruining the game.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
thanks T.T
Not the things I had problems with, but ok, thanks)
Come on, improve the lake itself.

Make the tileset always 5x5 in endgame.
Make 'switch entrace' and 'switch water with empty' tiles much more common. Perhaps even always available - 1 entrace swap, 5 water-empty switches, like skips and rerolls.

I had a 5x5 lake where i spent like 13 maps shaping it, and i haven't got a SINGLE swap entrace with empty. Ended up with a garbage tablet that caps out at difficulty 6. Tossed it away, im not running that. What a great 'reward' for playing with the fucking league building system.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info