Additional Upcoming Changes

See you at Wotlk then Dragon Flight :)
I am done till 3.20

Everybody who is still playing good luck and have fun. Drink enough water while you are playing!

See you in 3.20. (for 1 Week? :)
"
BrolyMarty wrote:
Never noticed this game has so many babies. League isn't that bad people just want one hit kills and tons of drops every kill.
Not sure how that makes a good game.
not everyone are masochism like you.
Permafrost Degen Ground: 0
Me: 1
"
aulonely wrote:
All the upcoming changes tell one thing, it's a dead league. The loot-goblins-MF-culling-meta only makes player quit the game, there's no fun at all. No need to mention other nerfed you have done to this game.
Takes your time slowly, we have no hope on you anyway.

If you consider it not fun then why are you doing it? I'm not MF culling or using TFT at all and I have enough currency to craft gear and change builds. I've done fully self crafted Dex stacking and TS (no Omni because I dislike how fragile it is). People think that without hunting certain rares or TFT they will have no currency while in reality they are wasting their time doing it or they don't play the game at all and play discord.

Only real change I've felt this league is that defenses have been significantly nerfed by removal of reservation mastery and defiance banner changes but overall it's not that terrible as TFT/culling folk make it out to be. AN is pretty much fine right now and further changes are just fine tuning TBH.

And league is not dead at all, same with the game. It's still pretty high on twitch. Content creators which didn't quit day 3, are still playing, even perma-banned ones. Trade is going slower but still going, players are still there. If I could I would blame TFT for trade going slower when it comes to some stuff. Most of the playerbase uses their workaround ToS tools to bulk price and sell stashes for 70% of the price, with 3 clicks so they use trade less and play discord game instead of real one.
"
BrolyMarty wrote:
Never noticed this game has so many babies. League isn't that bad people just want one hit kills and tons of drops every kill.
Not sure how that makes a good game.

lol, there are always fanboys like you, who will play the game no matter what they do, as long as you can log in and play. We want a game where we had fun, not their vision of 'fun'... Just go message in the comment section "PoG, thank you" as other fan boys do, while we try our best to get back some fun in the game.
"
FreakyDr wrote:
If you consider it not fun then why are you doing it? I'm not MF culling or using TFT at all and I have enough currency to craft gear and change builds. I've done fully self crafted Dex stacking and TS (no Omni because I dislike how fragile it is). People think that without hunting certain rares or TFT they will have no currency while in reality they are wasting their time doing it or they don't play the game at all and play discord.

The problem is, that the "Vision" hurts the backbone of the players most. Not the few percent who play 4-10 hours per day blindly following meta builds but most of the players - casuals who want to pick a skill and kill few monsters after work.
Disappointing patch. I’m annoyed I got myself excited reading it, because it is a nothingburger that does nothing to salvage this crud league.
Poe in 2022 - 1.Craft - NO.
2.Loot - NO.
3.FUN - NO.
4.MTX - YES.
5.MORE MTX - YES, YES.
6.ALOT OF MTX - YEEEEEEEEEES
(REMOVED BY SUPPORT)
Thanks for the post.

Please try to make ur players happy, because this kind of post and path u on wont bring anyone back. And Spreats more disbelieve.

Its a game. People are playing games for fun. Because they like playing. We are kids in mens bodies. Only u mom and dad can give us permission. We wont stop crying until we will get the think we want.

So MY Vision:

ALL WE NEED TO DO is MAKE OUR KIDS HAPPY. PIZ EZ

To be honest. U completely missed this point. No good news for u sry for that!

There is a saying in Germany:

Who is lieing once, will never be believed again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info